two

minho sighed in his bed as the sun shined through his window. he stretched his arms out wide before getting up.

his phone rung, "dude my boss called me into work, can you believe that? it's my day off! i'm actually gonna quit." felix began to rant.

"not even a 'good morning sunshine'?" minhos voice asked jokingly.

"right— good morning sunshine! anyways, would you stop me from quitting? like be deadass with me. are you gonna support my decision?" felix went on.

minho got out of bed with his phone in hand, still laughing, "if you hate working there, then quit."

"i'm gonna send in my two weeks.. maybe. let me call hyunjin." felix says and hangs up the phone.

minho lowered his phone to check if he hung up, "how is he 17?" he mumbled to himself.

minho got ready, deciding to go to a cafe and get coffee. he didn't know why he wanted one. he wasn't a coffee person.

hyunjin would always have an americano in his hand when they meet up. he took a few sips of it and cringed at the taste. the bitterness and jittery feeling just wasn't for minho. he was just feeling different today.

minhos phone began to ring again, "did you tell felix to quit his job?" hyunjin could be heard on the other end.

"no i didn't."

"RIGHTTT, whys he telling me he's gonna apply to be a sugar baby right now?" hyunjin asked in a serious tone. minho questioned how he could say all this without laughing.

"i told him to follow his dreams. if he wants to be a sugar baby, i say go for it!"

hyunjin chuckled, stopping himself almost instantly, "how did felix get a job and we didn't?" hyunjin sighed and hung up.

minho quickly got his drink after trying not to laugh to himself like a crazy man and rushed out the store. he accidentally bumped into someone and tried not to spill anything on himself or him.

"i—i'm so sorry, are you hurt?" the boy apologized immediately, backing away to check if minho was in any way hurt.

minho shook his head, "it's okay, are you ok—" minho cut himself off as he made eye contact with who he was stopped by. his heartbeat began to speed up.

everything suddenly moved in slow motion as minho blinked rapidly. he shook his head as it felt like he was staring for hours.

"i'm okay, haha." the stranger answered and smiled widely. he looked at minho up and down, taking an interest in him.

"what's your name?" he asked.

minho stared at him with a blank expression, his eyes blinking continually, "minho."

the boy smiled again and put his hand out, "i'm jisung."

minho quickly took his hand to shake, mentally cringing at himself at how desperate he looked at that moment. the stranger smiled widely, still looking to admire minho's presence.

"ah-! i'm sorry i just woke up, i didn't expect to meet someone cute." jisungs hand flew to his hair, fixing it a little. minhos blushed slightly at the indirect compliment, not knowing what to say.

"are you single?" jisung spoke again, coming off as flirty. minho nodded feeling like his mouth was glued shut.

jisung chuckled, pulling his phone out, "how about i get your number so we can get coffee together sometime?"