six

the four of them were still at hyunjin house, now sitting in silence as they all began their homework they needed to finish. felix finished first, looking over to see minho doodling on his paper.

"are you done too?" felix whispers.

minho nodded, "i didn't wanna bother anyone yet." the two looked over to hyunjins bed, jeongin resting his head on his hand as his papers were under him. they pouted, finding the younger boy cute.

hyunjin had his earphones in, scribbling words on a worksheet.

"he's almost done, right?" felix asked, minho shrugging in return.

"well he better be." felix said as he walked over quietly to hyunjins side of the bed. he layed on hyunjins back, his arms going under hyunjins.

"lix," hyunjin groaned. "you're heavy."

felix giggled as he swayed them side to side. jeongin adjusted his position, sitting up as he rubbed his eyes.

"sorry, jeong. i didn't mean to wake you." felix apologized.

jeongin shook his head, "no no, i woke myself up."

the four cleaned up everything once everyone was awake and aware. the sun was now setting and the boys were growing hungry. before deciding to do their work, they had a strangely deep talk with each other. it was uncommon for all of them to share their feelings but it felt right at the moment.

minho ended up sharing about his feelings with living alone all the time. although he enjoyed it, he felt as if his parents raised him too trustworthy and reliable. he envied the people who had close relationships with their parents. he barely saw his, let alone talked to them after he entered high school. even then, minho always had a babysitter to watch over him. he felt like he grew up too fast to be able to carry this independence alone. he loved his parents yet, he questioned if they loved him.

jeongin opened up about his relationship with seungmin. the two had a thing with each other for a while but they ended it shortly after. he shared how he couldn't see him as something more than friends. jeongin confessed he enjoyed the label, not the relationship.

he felt like that with a lot of people he dated. he would explain that his relationships didn't count because he never felt right with someone. he's had crushes, had his firsts, but to him it felt like he did it just to say he has. his favorite game was 'never have i ever' because he always lost— his innocent demeanor contradicting his own experiences were fun stories to tell and it shocked most people.

hyunjin and felix shared stories when they used to go to those cliche high school parties in the beginning of the year. they both enjoyed getting wasted and faded, which was hard to admit. the only reason the two met was because of the alcohol. they both bonded over how they felt that not being sober in any way was a way for them to connect with people. they talked for hours in some random kids bathroom, venting out their sober thoughts. they threw up in the bathroom together, sticking to each other's side ever since.

after that, they only did things with each other. it was better for them and it was never about trying to be liked by others anymore. their habit of using substances lessened and only did it when they knew it was safe. they met minho soon after.

there was a knock at hyunjins door, the knob turning to open it slightly, "hyunjin, still have friends over?" his mother chuckled lowly as she looked in the room. hyunjin nodded.

"are you three okay for staying for dinner? we can take you home after." his mother suggested. the three agreed as hyunjins mother closed the door.

"i think tuesday's are the worse day of the week. today feels so weird." hyunjin groaned as he sat back down on his bed. jeongin instantly moved closer to him, wrapping his arms around hyunjins waist.

"minho why don't you let me hug you like that?" felix pointed out.

"because you're weirdly warm."

jeongin laughed at the two, "i feel like sunday is the worse. it's a day of rest but you have the anxiety of knowing you need to do things tomorrow."

"good morning." chan smiled as he sees minhos eyes flutter open, snuggling in deeper into chan's warmth.

"good morning. how long have you been awake?" minho giggled as chan's hand caressed his face.

"not long. what do you wanna do today?"

"don't you have work later?"

chan smiled again, "it's sunday. i'm all yours today."

chan had always made time for minho. sunday's were dreaded by most and he knew that. he figured if he always took the day off to spend it with minho, his week would start off on a good foot. he wanted minho to be happy and ready to take on the rest of the week.

minho leaned closer to chan, kissing his lips. their lips molded together perfectly, moving in synced making it enjoyable for both of them.

chan pulled away to catch his breath, "i have morning breath baby." he chuckled.

"i don't care. we're gonna do this all day."

"what about you minho hyung?" jeongin asked.

minho stared blankly at him, "yeah, the worse day is sunday." he said emotionless. the three laughed slowly, their faces showing confusion.

"min, we asked if you pee in the shower." hyunjin laughed.

jeongin spoke again, "are you okay?"

"maybe he needs to pee now." felix teased.

minho forced a laugh out and shook his head 'no'. his hand scratched the back of his neck, shooting apologetic smiles at them.

"i just spaced out, sorry."

hyunjin stood up, detaching himself from jeongins hold, "maybe you need to eat. let's go."