seven

minho sat in his room, staring at his walls. school had just ended and he decided he did not have the energy to be with any of his friends just for a day. minhos mind wandered around, thinking of jisung. thinking of chan.

"chan won't text me back anymore." minho admitted. hyunjin was next to him on the couch while felix was across him, on the floor.

hyunjins hand was around minho, rubbing his arm in comfort, "did he.. break up with you?"

the two boys entered minhos house confused. they didn't need an explanation to know minho was hurt. they weren't worried about why; but, worried if they were able to calm him down.

minho sniffled, "he didn't. i—i just wish he did.. it wouldn't hit me as hard."

hyunjin and felix looked at each other more confused than when they came in.

"minho, what happened to chan?"

minhos phone rang beside him, showing felix' contact name show up.

"hello?" minho answered.

"bitch, where are you?"

minho chuckled to himself, "i went home. i have a lot of homework to do but you guys can come over later, maybe."

"kk we're bringing jeongin too." felix said as he hung up quickly.

minho sighed as he lowered the phone down. he scrolled through his contacts, finding jisungs name. none of them have contacted each other after their date on saturday. minho grew insecure and worried he scared him off.

minho tried to recall everything that happened that day. he thought it went smoothly. he conversed like a normal person, he shared just enough to keep him wondering who he was, he held eye contact and nodded to show he was intently listening to jisung words.

"fuck, what happened after i zoned out?" minho cursed at himself. he couldn't remember anything after he thought about chan.

minhos hands found his hair, running through it and gripping it in frustration, "why am i always thinking of you?!"

minho decided to take a risk and send jisung a message. he typed out a long paragraph, editing it to be condensed in a short sentence to make it natural.

jisung texted back shortly after:

love to come over sometime! if you trust me ofc!! do you like sushi? i can buy some b4 heading over (:

minho smiled to himself as he read the message. he was happy he agreed, but happier jisung was gonna bring his favorite food. his heart raced thinking of when he was able to see the perfect boy again.

hyunjin, felix, and jeongin knocked on minhos door excitedly as they waited for minho. minho came to the door only to see hyunjin and felix holding drinks in their hand, with jeongin smiling innocently next to them.

"what are you doing?" minho asked as he pointed to the bottles of soju.

felix smiled sheepishly, "jeongin said he's never gotten drunk before."

minho side eyed the youngest, making him hold his hands up to defend himself, "i drank before but not enough to be drunk— at least i think."

the three rushed inside before minho could protest. the two setting the bottles in the living room; hyunjin quickly running to the kitchen to grab shot glasses.

"jeongins only 16! he's too young!" minhos motherly instinct kicked in as he saw his best friends run around the house.

"exactly, he is too young! we can't let him get wasted at some stupid party alone! his friend seungmins not the party type." felix exclaimed.

"mhm, it's better if jeongin does it with people he can trust. a small group is better anyways." hyunjin added, placing the shot glasses on the table.

minho sat on the floor with them as they surrounded his living room table. he sighed deeply, his hand rubbing his forehead as his head tilted in stress.

"i'm not worried about him drinking at a party, i'm worried his brain isn't gonna be developed properly! where'd you get these from anyways?"

felix shot another smile at minhos direction, "changbin."

jeongin giggled, holding onto minhos free hand and gave him a squeeze to reassure him, "hyung, i've done a lot of things! i'm still a good student too, you want me to prove it to you?"

minho looked at jeongin, seeing the honesty through his eyes. he sent a nod at him, holding jeongins hand back.

"so you're in?" felix smirked.

"you have to let loose too, minho! we're at your house, no babysitting." hyunjin smiled as he got the alcohol opened.

"but we have school tomorrow."

"if we miss it, we miss it." jeongin giggled.

felix raised his hand for a high five towards the youngest, "that's what i like to hear!"

minho rolled his eyes at the two, unable to say 'no' to them. he needed to relax anyways. everything was a mess in his mind, he needed to forget it, even for a few hours.

"oh! isn't there a thing i have to do for you guys? like pour you drink?" jeongin asked. he looked around in panic as he saw hyunjin filling the shot glasses up already.

"we can teach you that when you're older. just have fun."