four

minhos so called "date" rolled around pretty quickly for him. they mutually agreed to meet up at the coffee shop they ran into each other at. nothing wrong with getting a drink you don't like in the slightest with a good looking man.

"should i wait until he texts me asking where i'm at?" minho asks on a call with hyunjin.

hyunjin face palmed himself, "did you see him walk in yet? what time are you supposed to meet up?"

minho looked around the parking lot, still in his car, "no i don't see anything. we agreed to meet up like five minutes ago."

you could hear hyunjin move things while holding his phone before responding back, "okay— i say, just find a table to sit at inside but don't get anything yet. he's probably stuck in traffic or something."

minho nodded and thanked hyunjin before hanging up. he took a deep breathe before stepping out of his car and heading inside.

minho fidgeted as he waited for jisung to show up. he was afraid he got stood up and just made a fool out of himself.

"hey! oh my god— i'm so sorry i'm late. i can't believe you're still here!" jisung stood next to the table where minho sat. he was combing through his hair clearly stressed and frustrated at himself.

minho shook his head, "it's okay! i'm just happy you showed up, haha." he smiled reassuringly. he had a small drink on the table that was halfway empty.

minho had every right to be angry at jisung. he's been waiting for almost an hour and he didn't even send him a text giving him a heads up. would that be asking too much?

jisung quickly bought a latte and came back to their table after a few minutes. he sat down in a hurry, trying to make things less awkward between them.

minhos lips curled up slightly, "so is being late your thing for first dates?" he chuckled a little; jisung joined in as well.

"no it's not! i usually make a good first impression with people i'm interested in." he continued.

minho blushed, drinking his tea to avoid eye contact. he didn't know what to say to keep the conversation going. this was his first date in a while.

jisung shifted in his seat, slightly awkward, "so what do you do?"

"im a dance instructor! i usually just teach teens who are interested in dance." minho explained simply. he could go into more details but he didn't want to overshare accidentally.

jisungs head turned in interest, "that's so cool! i'm sure you can teach me something too, right?"

"mhm totaaallyy," minho teased. "what about you? tell me about yourself."

as jisung began to speak, minhos thoughts danced around in his head. he couldn't believe what he was hearing. everything jisung said sounded perfect— he was the perfect match.

"i have two cats too! if you don't like cats, i'm gonna have to leave right now.. haha. their names are pudding and— i'm not sure i actually named the other one.. i call her 'baby' and she responds; so, i guess that's her name. do you wanna see pictures?" jisung ranted on. minhos eyes lit up, sharing his love for cats as well.

"i used to have cats but i had to leave them with my aunt. i wasn't able to take care of them alone." he pouted.

jisung head titled, "you live alone? fuck, how old are you?"

minho laughed, "i'm 18. sorry, my parents are almost never home so i usually say i live alone."

"phew, okay. i'm 18 too! maybe we can go to your place after.." jisung smirked, jokingly. all minho did was roll his eyes as he held back a smile.

"bought you your favorite tea, my love!" chan smiled as he sat down across minho.

"aish— what about you?! you didn't get anything?" minho asked. his tone wasn't mad. he was just surprised chan didn't buy anything to at least eat.

"i didn't want anything! promise."

minho pouted, thanking his boyfriend endlessly. every time they went out, chan wouldn't buy much for himself, even if minho were to pay.

"baby, are you sure you don't want anything? we can go somewhere else too! don't worry." minho broke the comfortable silence between them.

"it's really okay." chan flashed a reassuring smile, reaching over to hold minhos hands across the table.

"why don't you ever get things for yourself? or let me? i'm your boyfriend too.. i wanna spoil you even when it's not a special occasion!"

chan chuckled, "having you to call mine is enough for me. i couldn't ask for anything else."

"minho?" jisungs voice echoed.

minho shook his head to get out of his daydreaming, apologizing quickly.

"imagining our future together already?" jisung joked.

minho smiled softly, "somewhat."