Chapter 7

Surprise!!! (again)  Here is the next chapter, had it done, and wouldn't want to let you guys waiting!

If you you like it, please leave a comment or vote!

Thank you! and enjoy. 

*---*---*---*---*

At lunch (continuation)

Louis got the feeling he really got to know all of them in this short time span of lunchtime. The conversation was still flowing nicely and he learned a lot about all of them. He also shared a lot about himself, something he normally doesn't do, but there is this feeling in him that tells him it is okay to open up. So that is was he does. 

His shyness slowly fading to the background, and the sassy part of him coming out. He knows he should not act sassy, his stepdad always tells him that. No Alpha would want a sassy omega, they want a submissive omega, who listens to everything they say, and do everything they tell them to do. But it is just who he is, and with his new found friends he feels he can act like himself. He talks about his sisters and his mother and the crazy things he has to go through in a big household, with only women, but he never mentions his stepdad.

He learns that the triplets live on their own, and that their parents are currently in America. Also that Edward will probably will be the CEO of a part of the company that will be founded in England. He is really impressed, but looking at Edward he easily sees him as a CEO, and with this knowledge it is strange to think he is a student. Edward's appearance just shouts dominance and leadership.

Louis could feel eyes on him, he looked around the cafeteria and saw Nick glaring at him. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, feeling anxious. He knows he is going to get some payback for the fact that the triplets helped him and humiliated Nick. He just hoped he could avoid it for some time.

At least as long as his bruises still were very prominent on his body. He was very content the triplets protected him and stood up for him, but he wasn't sure if they could be there every time. He thought about the triplets and them being around, he just only met them, but they gave him such a feeling of safety and comfort, he could not really explain what is was. Maybe it was just because they helped him, that made him feel this things. 

He could not believe they would actually like him. Why would they like a useless weak omega like him. They were so handsome and nice, they could get every omega they want. They were just being their nice self and they just happen to be on the right time at the right place, that is why they helped him, nothing else.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard Marcel's voice. "Louis tell us, why is Nick looking at you like that, and why did he attack you earlier in the hallway?" He stays quiet for some time, letting his thoughts take over, Louis isn't sure if he wants to tell it, but he looks around at the table and sees all six of them looking at him with worried eyes. He feels save with them, they only just met but it feel so right. He can't pinpoint what it is, so he take a deep breath and tell the story about Nick.

*---*---*---*---*

"When I first came here Nick was so nice to me, he showed me around and protected me from other alphas with bad intentions. But after a while he became too touchy for me, I thought he was nice, but I could never see myself more than a friend to him. When I told him to be less touchy he was still nice, and nothing really changed."'

"Then one evening we were at his house doing some homework, and he tried to make a move on me again. I was shocked to say the least, and I tried to grab my things and leave his place. But he tried to force me to do things with him. I was so scared. Luckily for me, his brother came home and heard me, and made sure I got out of the house."

"The next day at school it was awful, Nick had told everyone I was nothing but a slut, and I was asking for it, but when it came down to it, I was worthless. I tried talking to Nick but he just told me I was a slut, with the way I was walking around in school, and he just thought I was a little bit shy, but that I would spread my legs for him easily, because it would have been so easy for me to be protected by him."

"Now he just is the one bullying me, because I didn't want to have sex with him." "And he got his goons backing him up, not that he needs it, he is an alpha and I am just a weak omega."

"We will make sure nothing ever happens to you again, Louis." Edward says. "We will always protect you." The others agreed with Edward, even Liam and Zayn. "Nobody deserves to be treated like that, it should not matter if you are an omega, beta or alpha, everybody needs to be treated with respect. And if I see Nick and his goons hurt you or even look at you, I will personally make sure he will never use his knot ever again!" Marcel growls. "Of course we will Louis," Niall pipes in "We are your friends now, and I am your best friend! I will always have your back!" throwing himself on Louis and engulfing him in a big hug.

Louis blushes a light pink, they are all so nice to him, he doesn't know where to look and what to say so he just smiles at everybody at the table and surprises himself for the second time that day when he hears himself say: "I feel we all will be the greatest of friends." Louis has never felt more protected, too bad they couldn't protect him from the monster waiting at his home, the monster that calls himself stepdad.......

*---*---*---*---*