Chapter 9

Here is another chapter!! I bit earlier, but i guess you wont mind.

*---*---*---*---*

Louis is standing in his closet. Clothes scattered all over the floor, he just can't decide what to wear. He wants to look good for the triplets. In the last week they all grew close together. All seven of them. Niall is his best (and only) friend, his alphas are also very nice. Not only to Niall but they were also very nice towards Louis.

Louis chances his jeans for the fifth time. He can't decide what he should wear. He narrowed his choice down to two jeans. He decides he should go for the black ones, because Niall told him the other week his bum looked great in those jeans. Louis doesn't want to look like a tramp, so he needs to be careful what he chooses to wear on top. 

After putting on and getting out of ten different shirts he decides to go with a white tee with a V-neck, so his collarbones are nicely on display. He may have overheard the triplets talk about that a time or two. He puts on his black vans, walks to the bathroom mirror looking at his reflection. He fluffed his hair up a bit by running his hands through it a few times, brushed his teeth, and went back inside his room, pacing around waiting for him to get picked up.

*---*---*---*---*

Louis hears a car horn outside and looks out his window. He sees a big car of the triplets standing in front of his house. "Oh my God, they are here. Hurry hurry. Shit, am I going to kiss them tonight? Will I kiss all of them, or just one? At the same time?" Louis mind is on overdrive. He grabs his things and rushes downstairs, yells goodbye and is out of the door.

Louis tries to calm himself down before he opens the car door. Deep breath in through the nose and exhale slowly. His chest is raising up and down fast, he needs to relax. Before Louis can reach for the door, it is opened and Harry steps out. "You coming Louis?" Harry asks. "You can sit in the back with me." As Louis steps inside the car and says hello to the others, he takes a deep breath. This is not helping him to calm down, he inhales the lovely mixed scent of the triplets. He has to close his eyes and focus on other things. They smell so good.

Louis tries to focus on other things but can't help releasing pheromones. All triplets flare their nostrils and breath in the sweet scent of the omega. Marcel is the first to get out of his trance. "We will meet Liam, Zayn and Niall at the party, they went with their own car, so they can leave immediately if they need to get out if Niall misbehaves." They all snap out of it after that, and chuckle at the thought of Niall and his antics.

*---*---*---*---*

When they arrive at the party, the party is already in full swing. The house is very crowded, and the base thumping through the whole neighbourhood. It wouldn't be a surprise if the neighbours are going to complain about the noise.

They all go inside finding a way through the sweaty bodies. They head for the kitchen first to go and grab a drink. Louis looks around to find Niall and he finds him in the kitchen, mouth stuffed with some food. Others all go for the drinks, but not Niall, he loves his food.

Louis gets a cup and fills it with some liquor, he needs some liquid courage to make a move on the triplets. Well not a move perse, but the courage to talk about it. He really likes them, and being with all of them in the car only made his mind fuzzy. He needs to clear his mind, and maybe drinking is not a great option to do so.

The rest of the group scattered of and Louis was left alone with his thoughts in the kitchen. He went in search for one of the triplets, preferably Harry, to "talk" to him. In his search for Harry he finds Zayn lounging on a couch on the balcony, there are some other alphas and betas with him. Louis sniffs the air and comes to the conclusion they are not smoking a cigarette. As he approaches Zayn to ask where Harry is, he is pulled on the couch by a beta with blue hair. Zayn smiles at Louis and passes him the joint. "Here have a go, maybe it will help you relax, I can smell your nervousness over here." Zayn chuckles. Louis knows it is not the smartest thing to do, considering he already had two drinks, but still takes the joint. As he breathes out slowly, he lets himself fall back on the couch. "You know where Harry is, Zayn?" "I think he was at the beer pong game last I saw him." Zayn says as he points to somewhere in the house.

Louis gets up and goes to find Harry, grabs another drink and swallows it in one go, liquid courage. When he finally finds him he feels the effect of the joint and the drinks he had. Harry wraps his arms around Louis and pulls him close. Louis looks up at Harry, who is smiling at him with his dimples popping out. Louis is in awe of how gorgeous this alpha is, forgetting how to speak, and he does the first thing that comes to his fuzzy mind.

*---*---*---*---*

Louis leans in to kiss Harry, his mind is clouded, he knows he shouldn't do it, but he wants to feel those gorgeous lips on his own, and maybe feel those large hands touch his body all over. Louis knows he is too high and drunk because he is having all these thoughts but he can't help it. And his omega keeps yelling at him. Harry is just so handsome and sweet, he has to kiss him. Harry smiles bright at him, his dimples popping out, he gently grabs Louis' face and strokes his thumbs over his cheeks.

Then Harry places a small kiss on his cheek. "You are so high and drunk Blue, I would really like you to remember the first time we are going to kiss." Louis doesn't really register what Harry is saying, and he just tries to lean in again. And again Harry prevents him from doing so. "You don't want to kiss me because you don't like me and think I'm ugly!" Louis whines. "Of course not, you are beautiful, and I, no correction, we, like you very much." "And as much as I like you, I refuse to take advantage of you when you are in this state. Trust me, you will thank me later." And with that Harry ends Louis' attempts to kiss him. Somewhere in his brain he knows Harry is right. And Harry just told him that they all like him. He should really think about how to approach this when he is sober.

*---*---*---*---*