Chapter 24

After Marcel hung up the phone on Louis he immediately went to look for Edward's tin can with coffee. Edward, who was watching some Netflix on his iPad got mad at Marcel for going through his stuff.

"Please Edward, let me get your coffee and then I'll explain." Marcel said. Edward huffed and let marcel look for his coffee. He was so happy he was with Marcel, but he didn't feel good. He felt a little sick. Sick because his body wanted a specific omega, and that omega was not Louis. And his alpha was killing him.

He got major headaches, luckily Marcel was there to comfort him, and his alpha was very content with one of his mates in close proximity, but his body felt off.

Marcel found his tin can and opened it. He sniffed it, and immediately stood up, walked to the sink, and threw the coffee in and opened the tap. Seeing the coffee and the Coactus Amor flush down the drain.

Edward was getting really mad at Marcel for throwing away his coffee, and didn't understand what was going on. Marcel sat him down and started to explain what Louis had told him.

Edward listened to Marcel and it all made sense. Marcus had put the Coactus Amor in his coffee for travels and at work. That is why he was still feeling ill. Marcel had told him earlier what he thought what was going on, but Marcel couldn't figure out how Marcus kept him from taking the Coactus Amor.

Edward still takes his coffee on a daily, so it was easy for him to put it in his coffee. Edward feels so stupid. Why didn't he taste it? Why didn't he smell it?

Marcel comforted Edward and told him that because of the strong taste and smell of the coffee it was almost impossible to notice the Coactus Amor was in there. That made Edward feel a little better.

*---*---*---*---*

After two days the Coactus Amor was totally out of his system and he felt so much better. Edward was thinking about Louis and his brothers, and how much he had missed them. But also how much he had hurt them.

He was glad Marcel was with him at the moment. He could finally fully enjoy being with Marcel. Both his alpha and his body were finally in line again. If he thought about Marcus he got shivers, he really despised that omega.

*---*---*---*---*

"Edward, where are you going when we get home?" Marcel asked. Edward looked at Marcel with a sad smile, "I think I will stay in the office for a while. I have a small room with a bed and a bathroom connected to my office. So I think I will stay there for a bit."

"Don't you want to see Louis and Harry?" Marcel said. "Of course I want to see them, I miss them so much, but I don't know what they will say. Do they even want to see me? I hurt you all so bad!" Edward groaned in frustration and put his head in his hands.

"You really think they don't want to see you?" Marcel shook his head. "Of course they want you back home. We all missed you so much." Marcel took out the iPad, "Let's facetime them right now, and you will see them, and they can tell you themselves how much they missed you and want to see you!"

*---*---*---*---*

When Louis opened the facetime call from Marcel and he saw Edwards face, he burst in to tears. "Oh Eddy I missed you so much! I want to hold you, please come home." Louis cried, he was just rambling and he was full on sobbing and Harry had to hold him up, otherwise he would collapse to the ground.

"I am coming home my little one," Edward said. "Just a few more days and we will be back. I am coning home with Marcel, and then I can finally hold you in my arms again. And you too Harry, I missed you so much. I can't wait to come home."

*---*---*---*---*

When Edward and Marcel came home Louis was so happy. When he saw them driving up the driveway he waddled out as fast as he could to go to Edward and jump, well let's say hop, in his arms. Edward caught him, and held him tight. Louis kissed Edward all over his face and nuzzled his nose in his neck to breath in the scent he missed so much.

Edward let Louis down on the ground carefully, but didn't let go of him. "Let's get you inside little one. We need to talk." Louis didn't like the sound of that sentence, and walked inside with his shoulders slightly hunched.

He placed himself on the couch and waited for the triplets to come join him. Edward sat down next to him and started talking.

"You know I want to be with you, I love you." Edward looks at him with a sad look on his face. "I knew it was wrong and my alpha was killing me, but I couldn't stop myself." Tears are streaming down his face by now. "You are the only omega for me, but I don't know how to handle this. I hurt you so bad, and my brothers....oh god, it was terrible, I could feel their pain, I felt horrible." His shoulders shake, but he keeps talking. "Every morning I would wake up, feeling sick to my stomach as I saw that horrible omega lying next to me instead of you and my brothers, I felt so empty."

So every morning it was the same, I knew I didn't belong there, but every damn day, I just went to work and kept going back to him. But I knew I needed to go home, to you, my loves." "My pregnant omega, carrying my children." Edward is now full on crying. "I hurt you so much and I don't know if I can forgive myself for treating you like that." "I feel like I don't deserve you anymore, because I only caused you pain."

Louis is crying too, he loves Edward so much, they are soulmates, they are not even bonded yet but he can feel his regret and guilt radiating of off him. "Please Eddy, look at me," Louis says as he gently touches his cheek. "I know what happened and I know it was not something you wanted. Yes I was in a lot of pain, and so were your brothers, but we knew you would never leave us for him, and our smart Harry discovered what was done to you." Louis leaned in and gave Edward a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I forgive you Eddy."

"But I can't forgive myself for what I did. I can't look at you without thinking about what I have done. I am so sorry little one. I have to learn to live with this, and hope that I can somehow forgive myself so I can give you everything you deserve."
"Right now I don't think I deserve you, my little one, I promise I will keep in touch, but I have to leave for now, please understand."

Edward stood up, gave Louis one last kiss on his lips, very gently, and with that he turned around and walked out of the door.

*---*---*---*---*