Chapter 11

"What the hell is going on?" Louis is seething. "Didn't you say they had some things to do for the company since it won't take long for Edward to start with the English branch?" Liam raises his eyebrow, and Zayn looks shocked. Niall is fuming, but also worried about Louis. Louis is shaking in his seat. "So they lied to you Liam? They told you it was business?!" Louis is so angry. 

Harry told them they were busy tonight, so that is why they couldn't meet. Louis never asked what is was they were busy with since he already heard from Niall it was business. He wonders if Harry would have told the truth if he had asked for it. But they also lied to Liam, so he would have lied to Louis as well. He also feels so stupid, he totally believed Harry when he told him they all like him. He knows he was drunk and high off his mind, but it was very real. They even brought him home and promised Louis they would talk with the four of them when he was not drunk.

*---*---*---*---*

"I am going over there and kick the shit out of them." Louis was trembling with fury. He was so angry he didn't know what to do, one part of his mind said to go over there and make a fuzz and kick some ass, the other part of his mind told him to let it be and not respond at all. Just pretend he didn't see them. But Louis was to sassy to let them get away with it and come up with a fake story. They need to see him now and scare the shit out of them, let them think of something to say on the spot.

In the back of his mind he hears Niall words about communication and honesty. He can't think straight, he was having a crush on the triplets and from what he thought the feelings were mutual, then why are they here with another omega?

Nail shakes Louis out of his thoughts. "No Louis, you are not going to kick the shit out of them. You can walk over there and say hello to them." Niall says with a wicked smile.

After Liam had paid for their meals and took Zayn and Niall to the car, Louis took a deep breath and headed to the table the triplets and the omega were sitting on. Niall was angry with Liam because he wanted to see the reaction of the triplets, but Zayn and Liam shoved him outside and waited by the car.

*---*---*---*---*

As Louis slowly walked over to the table, he felt like crying, but he held his head high and stopped at their table. If it wasn't for the situation, and if Louis wasn't this mad, he would have laughed at the faces of the triplets. They all looked so shocked, all staring at Louis with their mouths open. "Hi, boys." Is what Louis said to them, proud his voice didn't crack. "Too bad, you missed diner with your friends since you guys were so busy doing business." 

He felt tears behind his eyes, but blinked them away. "Good to see what kind of business you were working on." Louis almost lost it, when he saw tears in Harry's eyes. Harry wasn't allowed to cry, he decided to go have dinner with some omega who wasn't him, "He is probably crying because he got caught," Louis thought to himself. "I will not disturb you further with your business, have a nice evening." 

Louis looked at the triplets, none of them said a word. Edward tried to talk, but didn't get further then "I...uh....We...you see....it is not...uh." Louis turned around, not able to hold back his tears, he let them flow freely, he was hoping one of the boys would follow him and explain, but they didn't. As he looked over his shoulder one last time before he exited the diner, he saw the triplets sitting there in the same posture with the same expressions, but he also saw tears on Harry's cheeks. He let out a sob, which the triplets definitely heard, and ran out of the door.

He let himself fall into Niall's arms, and he couldn't talk, all he could do was cry. The car ride was silent as none of them knew what to say. Niall kept rubbing Louis' back, trying to calm him down. When they arrived at Louis' house Niall asked if he would be okay on his own. Louis assured him he would be, and walked over to his house with sagged shoulders. Nothing left of the sassy omega he was, he felt broken.

*---*---*---*---*

The next day in school was hell for Louis. He did his best to avoid the triplets, but it was very difficult. The triplets were very persistent into talking to Louis. But Louis wouldn't have any of it. He shrugged them of. He shot a quick text to Niall explaining he's been avoiding the triplets, and is going to have lunch in the library. 

After a few seconds he felt his phone buzz. Niall had send him a text back. In the text Niall told him he has to talk to the triplets eventually and that hiding in the library was only postponing the inevitable. Louis knew Niall was right, but he couldn't face them. Not yet. He just needs a little more time.

Louis silently ate his sandwich and did some homework. He was waiting for the bell to ring so he could get to class, and again avoid the triplets. Luckily he had classes where none of the boys were in. Finally the bell did ring. Classes went by excruciatingly slow. This day was a drag, but somehow he made it through. 

He purposely packed his back very slowly, hoping the triplets wouldn't wait for him outside when he received a text from Niall. The text read: "took them to get a coffee, coast is clear." He send a quick thank you back to Niall and made his way back home, hoping his stepdad wouldn't be there.

*---*---*---*---*

Louis hears his stepdad stumble in the kitchen, he want to turn around but his stepdad has pushed him hard. Making him drop the glass he was holding, the bowl shatters on the floor. Louis tries to hold himself up but falls over, trying to break the fall with his arms. Louis feels a sharp pain in his arm, as he look at it he sees a piece of glass from the glass stick out of his arm, blood running down his arm.

Louis stepdad walks over and towers over him and yells in his face. "You went out to dinner and now you're here stuffing your face?" His stepdad laughs at him. "No wonder you are just a fat faggot." His stepdad begins to kick at him, and slap him in the face. Louis doesn't know what to do, but his primal instinct, fight or flight, kicks in and his his case it is fight. He starts kicking at his stepdads legs and tries to cover his face.

"what the fuck are you doing?" his stepdad yells. "You try to kick at me? You kick like a girl. You had to many dicks up the ass to move your legs properly?" Louis manages to stand up, and run upstairs. He reaches his room and locks his door.

Louis knew his stepdad was a dick, but never heard him say these homophobic things. He needs to get out, find some other place to stay, this can't continue much longer, because Louis know one day he won't survive these beatings.

He cleans up his arm and puts a bandage on the wound, he lies down on his bed, and falls into a deep dreamless sleep.

*---*---*---*---*