Chapter 8

Surprise!! Another chapter for ya'll!!! Enjoy :)

Louis was looking forward to lunch time, for the first time in his live. This week has been excellent, his stepdad was not at home, he grew closer and closer to the triplets, and he was certain Niall was his best friend. He would even consider Liam and Zayn as his friends. They had the new habit of eating lunch with each other every day. Louis would almost say life is great. 

But he knew his stepdad would be back one of these days, and the triplets most definitely did not have a crush on him. Yes, they talked a lot, he would say he knew all about the triplets, since they talked all the time. They even exchanged phone numbers, so they could text in the evening. But they never flirted with him, never made remarks about how he looked, they were always polite and respectful, they just acted like good friends would do.

After a very relaxing week, his stepdad was back, and he made sure Louis knew he was back. It seemed that he really needed the week of non-abuse, because he was sure he would die, if he had to endure this any longer.

*---*---*---*---*

Louis was helping his mother with the dishes after dinner. His mother got a phone call she had to leave to help in the hospital, since they had multiple child-births that day. It was hectic and they were short on staff, so she was out the door in no time. Louis was just finishing the dishes when his stepdad walked into the kitchen.

"So there you are, you worthless omega, at least you try to make yourself useful here, but you will always be a no good omega. No Alpha would want you, you still have too much sass." His stepdad told him. Maybe he was right, as Louis stopped doing the dishes, putting his hand on his hip and rolling his eyes at his stepdad. 

This little action was not unnoticed by his stepdad, and before he knew it, he was on his back on the kitchen floor. Normally he would leave it to that, and throw some snide remarks at Louis, but this time he was not done with the little omega. 

"You are not only useless, but also to ugly, your too short, your thighs are too thick, no wonder you have never had an alpha, maybe I should show you what it is like to have a knot inside you, maybe you can be of use for me after all." His stepdad said.

This really had Louis frightened, he was used to the abuse, but he never abused him sexually, and he could not understand why he would talk like that. When he came closer to grab Louis' hair and yank his head up, Louis could smell the alcohol on his breath. That could be the reason he was talking like that. Louis just hoped he would leave him for now, and never ever abuse him sexually. Louis was sobbing and trying to protect his body from the blows his stepdad gave him. He knew it was useless, he was not strong enough.

The only thing he could think of, was that he was grateful his stepdad didn't hit him in the face this time, because he would not want to explain to his friends what was happening at home to him. It was better to endure it, and hope he would find a nice alpha soon, so he could move out of the house. It frightened him in a way, to leave his mother and sisters behind with that monster, but on the other hand, he as always good to them, all his anger was always focussed on him. He was scared his anger would shift to his sisters or mother as soon as he would move out.

What was he thinking, he would never find an alpha, his stepdad told him so many times he was worthless and ugly, he just started to believe his words. No alpha would want him. His mind drifted off again to the triplets, he saw their green eyes in front of him, and a small smile played on his lips. He heard his stepdad yell some things to him, but he didn't hear anything, all just went black.

*---*---*---*---*

Louis was walking back to his locker, avoiding the questions about the bruise on his arm, the triplets were walking with him, Edward had to get his coffee out of his locker before heading to the cafeteria. While walking they passed a group of giggling girls. They all were eying the triplets, he couldn't blame them, the boys were really mesmerizing.

The boys went left and Louis walked on to his locker, as he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He slammed his locker closed and leaned against it, he could not react this way, the triplets were not his. Yes they were very nice to him, but probably only because they promised to protect him. Louis discovered he had a major crush on three alphas and he didn't know what to do.

What he saw was a blonde beta separated from the flock of giggling beta-girls and walked straight to the triplets. She tried to look confident and batted her eyelashes. "It is my birthday tomorrow and I am having a party Friday," she said with an annoying nasal voice, "and you are all invited to my party Friday. 

I hope I will see you all." She said with a wink to the triplets. "Can we bring our friends if we come?" Marcel asked , not really interested in the beta-girl. "If that means you all will come, you can bring whoever you want." She tried to look seductive twirling her hair. It didn't work much since the triplets didn't give her a single look when she walked away back to all the squealing beta-girls.

Louis was watching the whole thing from a distance and felt a pang in his chest when the girl walked over to the triplets. He heard the whole conversation and he really hoped they would turn her offer down, so she knew they weren't interested in her. They should look at him. He stopped his own thoughts, because he knew it was too late, he was crushing really hard on not one but three boys.

Suddenly he felt eyes on him, the triplets were looking at him, nostrils flared. He looked back at them eyes wide open, he hadn't realised that when he was thinking about the triplets he was releasing pheromones. And by the look on their faces, they certainly smelled him.

*---*---*---*---*

Louis decides he needs to talk to Niall, maybe he knows what Louis can do with his stupid crush on the triplets. So after school he met up with Niall in Starbucks. As they sat down, Louis immediately came to the point: "Niall you have got to help me, I've got a problem." "Oh my God, what is wrong Louis are you sick? Do you need money? Whatever it is I will help you!" Niall exclaimed. "No it is nothing like that, Niall," Louis said,

"I think I have a crush on the triplets." "But that is great!" Niall shouted, "We can go out as couples and do nice things, you know we are already the best of friends with the triplets, and you are my best friend, so one and one is two." Louis tried to calm Niall down, "I would really like that Niall, but the problem is, I don't even know if they like me." Louis said.

"There is only one way to find that out," Niall said. Louis leaned forward on the table closer to Niall. "And what would that be?" "You just have to talk to them and ask them, then you will know." Nail said leaning back placing his hands behind his head.

Louis looked at him, would it really be that simple? All he had to do was talk to them? Well maybe Niall was right, now he just had to find the courage to talk to them.

*---*---*---*---*