Chapter 23

Louis was now 24 weeks pregnant and his urge to nest was so strong. He had made a beautiful nest in the bedroom, and Harry and Marcel praised Louis for building such a beautiful nest. All their clothes were in his nest, but the boys didn't care, they would buy new clothes, they would never destroy the nest of their omega.

But it didn't stay by only making a beautiful nest, everything needed to be cleaned up. Marcel, speaking with Louis every day via Facetime, insisted Louis let the maids take care of the cleaning, but the pregnant omega wanted to do it himself. So he started in the kitchen.

He pulled everything out of the cupboards and placed it all on the counter. Garbage bags all over the place, because he wanted to throw everything away. It needed to be cleaned up before the pups arrived.

As he was placing all the stuff he wanted to keep back in the cupboards he came across Edward's tin can with coffee, and a bag of instant coffee. He wanted to throw it away, Edward left but now he knew that it wasn't his choice, he couldn't get rid of it.

Louis broke down and sank down on the kitchen floor and cried. Harry heard Louis cry and walked into the kitchen, surprised at the mess he saw there. "What is the matter Blue?" Harry asked. "I was just cleaning up the cupboards and I came across Edward's coffee, I miss him so much, Harry, it hurts." Louis sobbed.

"Shhhh, Blue, it is okay, Marcel will figure it out, they are on a business trip now, he will figure it out." Harry stared at the coffee. "He will figure it out," he mumbled again. "I think I got it Blue!"

Louis looked up at Harry, he had no idea what Harry was talking about. Harry pulled him up gently, and hugged him. "I got it, Blue, it is the coffee!!" Harry looked at him with his eyes wide and a proud smile.

"I saw Marcus at the office, and I wondered why he was on the floor where Edward's office is. Because I know he works eight floors down. He had a small bag with him, he must have put the Coactus Amor in his coffee, that is why he was wandering around on the floor there." Harry is beaming. "I bet I interrupted his plan, and with a bit of luck we can see it on the camera."

Louis grabbed Harry face, "Oh my god Harry you are so smart, why didn't we think of that before? It is so obvious, Marcus puts his potion in the coffee, why didn't I think of that." Louis smiled at Harry. Watching the footage confirmed Harry's theory. Marcus was indeed putting something in the coffee. Louis got a little angry when he saw Marcus touching the tin can Louis had specially made for Edward, but pushed those feelings aside, and told Harry how proud he was he figured it out.

"And because you are so smart, you can fuck me nice and hard." Louis whispered in Harry's ear. Harry beamed at that and started pulling Louis towards the bedroom. "Silly Alpha, be patient, first I have to call Marcel so he can make sure Edward doesn't drink the coffee anymore."

Louis tried to call Marcel, of course, he didn't pick up. Marcel was probably in a meeting or something. Louis left a message on the answering machine, and sent him a text that he should call him back as soon as possible.

*---*---*---*---*

Luckily Marcel called back after five minutes. Louis explained what Harry had found out and what they had seen on the cameras. Marcel asked Louis to forward the footage so he could show it to Edward.

Marcel was ecstatic. "Of course he puts it in the instant coffee, it is a powder, and mixed with the coffee, you can't see it. And also the smell of the coffee masks the potion. I am positive you are right! I'll make sure I remove his coffee he carries with him right away. You guys do the same with all the coffee in his office." With that Marcel hung up. Louis turned around to face Harry, who was waiting patiently at him on the bed.

Harry stood up from the bed and pushed Louis against the wall, making the omega moan in pleasure. "Gonna fuck you so hard, blue" Harry growled as he looked at Louis and smirked "But I have been so smart why don't you suck my cock first, as a reward?" Louis was on his knees as fast as he could and Louis sucked him eagerly, just Harry like was eager to fuck him while he was pregnant, he threw his head back when a rush of pleasure hit his body, Harry growled, "That's enough blue" Louis pulled away from Harry's dick, his lips were swollen red, "Lay down." Harry said.

The omega smiled sweetly at Harry before lied on his back, his swollen belly in was such a turn on for Harry. "I'm going to put another baby inside of you." Harry stated. "What?" Louis laughed, "Silly alpha.

"You look so good being pregnant, your stomach swollen beautifully with our babies," Harry said softly, he bent down and kissed Louis softly, he felt Louis' hands around his neck, and Harry pulled away and whispered on Louis's neck "You're nipples are so sensitive and imagine me sucking on them." Louis moaned. "Oh, Harry please, do something."

The smaller boy gasped when he felt the head of Harry's cock pressed against his tight entrance, which was pouring slick by now. Harry moved slowly until he was balls deep inside Louis and the alpha moaned at the tightness around his cock.

"Fuck, Lou, how do you manage to be as tight as a virgin as you are already filled with our pups" Harry growled as he pumped his cock in and out of Louis' wet hole. Louis could only moan when the head of his cock slammed right into Louis' prostate.

"Gonna get you even more pregnant, blue" Harry growled and sped up his movements "Gonna knock you up so good, I am gonna cum inside of you." he kept thrusting hard into Louis, making him groan loudly.

"Oh, yes... Harry, knock me up, give me more babies" Louis whined when Harry's cock kept hitting his sweet spot.

Harry's thrusts grew harder, faster and deeper. "You look so pretty when you're pregnant, Louis. So pretty with our babies inside of you," Harry slammed hard again until his hips were pressed against Louis' earning a loud scream from the already pregnant omega under him. And with that, Louis came around Harry's still moving cock, his hot walls tightened around Harry, his cock spurted cum on both of their stomach and Harry groaned at the sight.

Harry fucked Louis until his knot popped, the omega moaned when he felt Harry 's knot go down. His knot went down so fast, because he was already pregnant, and he chuckled at that. Harry pulled out slowly making Louis whimper in oversensitivity, Harry smiled when he saw Louis falling asleep already. He placed his hand protectively over Louis' belly, and soon fell asleep as well.

*---*---*---*---*