Chapter 17

Shit is about to hit the fan..... Sorry....... Enjoy........

Edward is sitting in the kitchen waiting for the others to come down. He just made his coffee and is sipping on it as the others arrive in the kitchen. He looked at his coffee, and smelled it. It had been a while since he had his coffee at home. Usually he would go to the office and have his coffee there. But Louis asked him to stay for breakfast today, so that is what he did.

Louis walks over the Edward and gives him a kiss. "Are you ready for the last day of your first month at office?" Louis asks. "Yes, everything is going smooth, I had a very good first month. And I am so happy with your gift." Edward says as he kisses Louis again. Louis had bought him another small tin can, custom made, with all their initials on it and a big heart.

He had done this so Edward didn't have to bring his coffee to work every day, he could leave the tin can at work. "Every time I have my coffee I think of you little one." Harry pouts a little. "And you too, silly." Edward says as he pecks Harry's and Marcel's lips.

"Ally will bring breakfast in a few minutes. I have to go, I will see you all tonight." And with that Edward is out of the door, on his way to the office.

*---*---*---*---*

As Edward is sitting at his desk, enjoying his coffee, looking around proudly, his phone rings. He picks it up and hears his assistant. "There is this omega at the front desk, saying he is here to meet you. Should I send him in?" she asks. "Yeah, let him in." He says as he puts the phone back down, waiting for Louis to step into his office. "My sweet omega coming to see me for the first time in my office." Edward chuckles to himself.

He grabs some files and documents that were on his desk and stands up to put them away, when he hears a knock on the door. "Come in." Edward turns around with a smile, but he is looking at a face he hoped he would never see again.

"What the fuck are you doing in my office Marcus." Edwards barks aggressively. Marcus give a creepy smile and he slowly prowls across the room to Edward. Edward has to suppress the urge to take a step back. Marcus takes the chair and just sits down and keeps smiling at Edward with that creepy smile.

"Why are you here?" Edward asks, and Marcus just smiles at him. "I just got a job here in this building and I heard you were the CEO here so I am just here to visit my old friend." He says. "Fuck that, I am not your friend, you are crazy, stay the hell away from me." Edward yells at him. "I am so sorry, Edward." Marcus cries. "Sorry for what?" Being a crazy omega?" Edward feels his anger slip away. He feels fuzzy, and doesn't know what is happening to him.

Marcus keeps looking at him with that creepy smile as he stands up and walks closer to Edward. Edward tries to step back, but he inhales deeply, and suddenly he looks at Marcus, eyes glazed over. Edward thinks Marcus is the most beautiful omega. He knows there is something wrong with that thought, there is someone else. But now, smelling Marcus, Marcus is the only omega that floods his mind. "I still love you Edward." Marcus says. "and you still love me." Edward shakes his head. "No, there is someone else I love, you need to leave, you are making me sick." Edward says as he points to the door. "It would be best if you just leave now."

*---*---*---*---*

"I love you Edward." Marcus says as he attaches his lips to Edward's. Edward wants to pull away, he knows it is wrong, he doesn't want this. But there is something in his mind that is blocking him from thinking logical. He kisses Marcus back. It feels so good, but his alpha is roaring and is so angry, but Edward can't seem to stop kissing Marcus.

Edward is broken out of his thoughts as he hears a choked sob. When Edward pulls away from Marcus he sees Louis standing at the door with his hand over his mouth, tears steaming over his cheeks. Edward doesn't know what to say. "Louis wait, please, let me explain."

*---*---*---*---*

"How could you do that to me Edward? I come here to your office at the end of your first month and I come in here and see you kissing someone else. I really don't need your explanation." Louis says as he starts to walk away. Edward grabs his wrist to stop Louis, but he pulls away.

Louis stops and turns around, thinking about Niall's words, and about communication. He know he needs to hear Edward's side, maybe the omega jumped him and was Edward pushing him away, and was he just opening the door at the wrong moment. Those things always happen in stories. So Louis takes a deep breath, looks Edward in the eyes and says. "Please do explain why I saw you with your tongue down the throat of your ex? Crazy ex as you told me, may I add."

"I can't explain Louis, I want to, I know I love you, but Marcus came onto me, and I thought he was the omega for me, I needed to kiss him." "But now that I see and smell you, I know Marcus is totally wrong for me, I think I need you Louis." Louis looks at Edward with his mouth open, not believing what he is hearing. "This is not the right thing to tell me Edward."

Tears starting to stream down Louis' face. "You don't tell the omega you want you needed to kiss another omega. I hope it was worth it, because you just lost me. I don't know what would be worse, hearing your shit excuse or me having made up a story in my mind about why you would have done it. I am going home to talk to your brothers, since we decided we would stay together with the four of us. And YOU decided to step out and go back to your crazy ex. I hope he is worth it."

With that a sobbing Louis is out of the office running away, not once looking back. If he did he would have seen Marcus just standing there with a proud smirk on his face, enjoying his victory on the start of having Edward all to himself.

*---*---*---*---*

Oops....what is going on???