Epilogue

Louis woke up in bed alone. He felt sunlight hit his face, it was nice and warm, so he realises it must be late. He shoots up and looks at the alarm clock. It says 8:27 AM, so the boys are up already. Louis is wide awake now. His Alpha's are not in bed, the boys are awake and it is totally silent in the house. Louis holds his breath, try to listen harder if he hears any sound. Suddenly he hears small footsteps and giggles. He hears a door fall shut, and it is silent again.

Louis get up and put some sweatpants on. Not making any sound, wanting to see what kind of mischief his big and little boys are up to. He slowly makes his way down the stairs, he doesn't hear them in the living room. So he makes his way down to the kitchen. The kitchen door is normally never closed so he knows that they are in there. He waits in front of the door, hearing soft whispers and giggles. He slowly opens the door.

Louis' eyes bulge out of his sockets as he walked through the door, "oh dear, what in the world...."
This is the reason why he did not trust his three Alpha's alone with his three Alpha sons.
"What happened here, it looks like the kitchen was hit by a local tornado!" The Omega squeaked as he looked around the kitchen, there was a huge mess on the kitchen floor, flour was everywhere, eggshells and egg on the counter, and what is that on the cabinets? Is that butter? And it was not only in the kitchen but also his boys were covered in flour and what not, they looked like a mess.

Marcel took his dirty glasses off and started to clean them up as he looked at Louis with puppy eyes. Just as Louis wanted to tell Marcel what he thought, his boys came running to him, all hugging him and trying to be the first to be lifted and get cuddled by their mummy. "Mummy kisses, mummy pick me up." Deacon, Phoenix and Hayden shouted. Louis smiled looking down at his boys, forgetting all the mess around in the kitchen.

Louis leant down hugging his sons and pressing kisses all over their faces, what results in a fit of giggles from the boys. "No mummy, eww, stop, no more kissies." "hello my handsome boys." Louis says still holding on to his sons. Standing up the Omega shook his head with a smile at his alphas, who all looked like they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "and hello my dirty big boys."
Edward chuckled as he accepted his omega's kiss as did Harry and Marcel.
"We were just trying to make cupcakes for mummy, right Phoenix? But it turns out your daddy's are not as good of a cook as mummy is."

Louis laughed at that rolling his eyes fondly as he stared at his two year old sons. All three of them were identical and they were the spitting image of their fathers, they had no trace of Louis. It was all Styles genes. When you say the term like father like son, then look at his alpha's and their sons.

They all had long brown hair, Louis just didn't want to cut their hair, and were little rascals already. The boys let go of their mother and ran to their daddy's. Deacon straight in Edwards arms, Phoenix to Harry and Hayden to Marcel, leaving Louis standing all alone. Louis pouted. "Hey you guys are always with your daddies. Mummy never gets a little boy to hold and cuddle."
The Alphas chuckled at their mate as they pulled him in for a group hug, pressing a kiss to his cheek all the boys made disgusted noises and pulled faces. Boys being boys. The Alpha's chuckled setting them on the floor as the boys ran upstairs. "You three are on cleaning duty." Louis pointed to them and then pointing at the mess in the kitchen.

*---*---*---*---*

That night Louis crawled into bed with all his mates cuddled up to him, it was then that he presented them all a box. They all looks at Louis with questioning faces. "We get presents now? Why?" Harry asks. Just open the boxes you silly alpha's, why can I not give you a present?" Louis hummed.
The Alpha's all raised an eyebrow, waiting for one of the brothers to start opening the one of the boxes. Marcel was the first to pull of the ribbon and open the box, and he let out a gasp. Harry and Edward tried to look in his box, but couldn't see, so they hurried to open up their own. Inside was a pregnancy test, on the screen read a single word.

Pregnant

"Another baby?" Harry mumbled as his hand immediately moved to the omega's belly. Edward's smile never left his face as he looked at the Omega, he smiled so wide dimples popping out. Marcel had tears in his eyes but smiled non the less. "Another baby or babies, I haven't been for a check-up yet. " Louis confirmed. The triplets all teared up at that. "We love you so much princess. I wish I could explain how your eyes and how the sound of your voice gives us butterflies. How every time you smile you make our hearts skip a beat, and when we are with you how complete you make us feel." Marcel mumbled. Louis giggled holding his hand in front of his mouth, as he wiped his teary eyes, "thank you for being the best alphas I could ever dream of. I love you too."
Louis snuggled close to Edward, Edward protectively pulled him closer, holding his hand on the omega's belly. Marcel and Harry both wrapped their arms around Louis, hands also on Louis belly.

"From the first time I saw you, I felt I should protect you, save you from whatever misery you had." Marcel smiles at Louis. "But it turns out, we needed saving, and with wanting to save you, you saved us." Louis looks at all his boys and feels like the happiest omega in the world. "We saved each other."

*---*---*---*---*

The End

This was my story, i hope you liked it!

I have been thinking about a sequel, but i am not sure yet.