«PERSONAL BODYGUARD»

It was 2am in the morning,Katsuki Bakugou, the CEO son was really didnt know what is the meaning of a rest."Onii chan(brother)..."Toga her younger sister(6 yr old)was awake."Hm?","Why havent you sleep brother?..."Katsuki then smiled and said,"You dont need to worry about me so much sister..."Toga was then said,"If you didnt sleep then i will not going to sleep too!"Katsuki then smiled and said,"Ok,ok i'll sleep with you."Toga then jumping excitedly while they was going towards Toga room.Katsuki then started to read her favourite story book until she was asleep.Katsuki then continued to do his work until it was 4am.

*THE NEXT DAY*

"Brother²!! Look at me!Do i look pretty?"Katsuki the one that tying his tie properly then look at his sister and said,"There was no other things that was sweet than you Himiko"Toga then smiled and hugged her brother."Ok lets go my princess shall we?"Toga and Katsuki then laughed and started to walk into the van."Morning sir!"his driver greet him and bowed."Morning!!"Toga then shouted cutely.Katsuki wasnt really friendly with other people except for his sister.

*AT KATSUKI WORK PLACE*

The two of them was then get out from the van and started walking to Katsuki office.There was also something that Toga hate coming to Katsuki office.It was only because of one reason that was the crazy girls."Aww look!!The princess was coming this way!"Toga was really a professional kid ever she always make a good attitude,good at acting and she also have a talent to dance."Oh look,boss is already here!"Katsuki then got greeted by all his employees.

*AT KATSUKI OFFICE*

"Play at that side only ok Himiko?"Bakugou said at his sister."Alright brother!"Toga then run to the other room side that was made only for her.Then one of his employee knocked the door."Come in!"His emplyee then come in and walk towards his table."You may sit."His employee then sit and said,"Sir,you remember when your mother already told you that you need to have one personal bodyguard?".Bakugou then said,"Yes i totally remember that."His employee then said again,"Right,great...So all the people that wanted to be your personal bodyguard was already waiting outside."Katsuki then smiled and shouted,"Himiko!come here!"Toga then come out and said,"Yes brother?"Katsuki then asked her to sit next to him."You remember i told you that me and you will be picking a new personal bodyguard for me?"Toga then shouted excitedly,"Yes i did remeber that!!"Katsuki then smiled and turn his head to his employee and said,"Let them in one by one."His employee then nodded.

"H-hi! I am Aira........."Katsuki then said next.And so do the next one until it was Yuki Youra turn,"Good morning sir i was here....... "Katsuki then asked Toga,"How about this one?"Toga then said,"I want her!"Katsuki then surprised and said,"You serious?"Toga then said,"Yup i am but i wanna see the next and others too."and till the last one Eijirou then come in and boe down then said,"Good morning Sir Katsuki and Miss Himiko......."'I kind of like him..."Katsuki then asked Toga again,"How about this one?"Toga then said,"I want him! But i want her too!"Katsuki then smiled and said,"How about you give time for them to take care of me,maybe you can decide which one?"Toga then smiled and said,"Hmm... Thats a good idea i think that i wanna combined them in 5 days and i wanna see who can treat you better they are the one who will be your personal bodyguard!"Katsuki then smiled and said to Eijirou and Yuri about what Toga just said earlier."Tonight you will start this is my address."Katsuki then land the two cards with a adress on it.Kirishima then bow down and said,"Thank you Sir."