«A WIFE OR A BODYGUARD?!²»

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE SHOPPING MALL*

"Uwaaahh!!!"Toga then excitedly shouting.Katsuki then said,"What do you wanna buy first my princess?"Toga then smiled and said,"I want to buy the crown!!"Toga point to the shop."Alright,alright...lets go my princess~"Toga then running to the shop while Eijirou walking to Toga."Oooo...This one looks so cool!Right brother Ei?!"Eijirou then said,"Of course it is!"Eijirou then smiled while he bow down."Kyaaa!!! Look there was Katsuki the ceo!!!!!"all the girls that was crazy over Katsuki then shouted to him.When all the girls trying to come near Katsuki Eijirou then come infront of Katsuki and said,"Relax!I am here just to protect Sir Katsuki so please do not annoy him right now it was because he was having fun with his sister right now."Eijirou then stand up straight back."Ok then..."All the fangirl then move away from Katsuli while Eijirou then come inside the shop back.'Ooo this look cool!'Eijirou was holding that one crown with a red diamond on it.'I need to buy it!'Eijirou then sneakly buy it before Katsuki will know."Do you wanna buy anything Eijirou?"Katsuki then asked."N-no i dont w-want anything!"Eijirou then said."Okay then..."Katsuki then said."Brother i wanna go to the clothes shop!!"Katsuki then smiled and said,"What are you waiting for? Lets go!"Eijirou then smiled looking at Toga he know that she really want to be a beautiful princess like Katsuki.When they are in the clothes shop Toga then suddenly took one of the dress and try it on."Woah! Look at you Miss Himiko!you look so much beautiful!"When Toga came out Eijirou then suddenly praise her."Thank you brother Ei!"Katsuki then asked Toga,"What else do you wanna buy?"Toga then said,"I wanna buy a new shoes!"Katsuki then said,"Ok then!"But when they wanted to go towards the shop somone was then calling Eijirou name."Eijirou!"They all then turn back to see who is the person."Who is she?"Katsuki then asked."Th-thats my sister!"Eijirou sister then hugged Eijirou when they two come more closer."You know? I really miss you!"Eijirou then said,"I miss you too!"Katsuki then said,"Hi nice to meet you."Eijirou's sister,Aira Kirishima then said,"Oh hi Sir Katsuki it was nice to meet you too!"When she smiled at Katsuki she then saw Toga holding Eijirou's hand."Oh hi there Miss Himiko!"Toga then smiled and said,"Hi!"Aira then told Katsuki and Eijirou about something.A while later Toga then asked Katsuki,"Brother! When will we buy my new shoes?!"Katsuki then giggles and said,"Oh right lets go!"Aira then pulled Katsuki hand and said,"How about i am the one who will take care of Miss Himiko and you guys can go hangout?"Katsuki then asked her little sister if she want."Of course!"Katsuki then smiled and said,"Ok then you go follow Sis Aira ok?"Toga then smiled and said,"Ok brother!"After Katsuki give Aira his card to pay all the things Toga and she wants to buy they then left."S-so where do you wanna go first Sir Katsuki?"Katsuki then said,"Just call me Katsuki."Eijirou then said,"Oh ok then."Katsuki then smirk and said,"lets go here!"Katsuki then pulled Eijirou hand to the clothes shop that they went earlier."Wh-what are we doing here?!"Katsuki then smirk and just buy one of the clothes."Knly this sir?"Katsuki then just nodded.

*AFTER SHOPPING*

"Brother look!!I brought all of this isnt it cool?!"Katsuki then smiled and said,"Yeah of course!"Aira then give Katsuki card back."Here your card."Katsuki then smiled and said,"Just take it."Aira than thank Katsuki really much."Oh! Im so sorry but we need to go home now because my auntie already waiting for me at home."Katsuki then said."Ok then."Aira said."Bye sis Aira!!"Toga then waved her hand."Bye Eijirou!Good luck on your work!"Eijirou then nodded and smiled.They all then come back home."eeek!!! I cant wait to see my cousin!"Katsuki then smiled and said,"Dont make they took your crown again ok Himiko?"Toga than look at her brother and said,"Mhm!".Katsuki then smiled at Toga and rub her hair.While Eijirou was putting his headset on.