«HOTEL² 🏨»

*AT NIGHT*

It was already 8pm Eijirou and Katsuki was getting ready to go to bed.As Katsuki was sitting on the bed Eijirou then said,"Oh uhm i think i will just sleep on the couch..."Katsuki then looked at Eijirou he then said,"Didnt i said you can just sleep with me?"Eijirou then blushed a little."Y-yeah but..."As Eijirou wanna continue the talk Katsuki then pull Eijirou closer and kissed him.Eijirou then break kiss and said,"F-fine i-ill sleep with ya."Katsuki then smiled.After a few hours they sleeping Eijirou was suddenly awake."Huh?!"Eijirou was shocked to hear that sound but when he turned his head around he then saw Katsuki was laying on the bed pkaying his phone.Eijirou then cried and said,"I dont want to loose you!!"Katsuki then surprised to hear that."L-loose me?"Eijirou then said,"I dont want to loose you! Please promise me to never leave me!"Katsuki then sniled and said,"Im not going to leave you~i promised!"Katsuki then can really feel that Eijirou was hugging him so much tight.Eijirou then in sudden kiss Katsuki.'What has gotten into him?!'Eijirou then said,"I love you..."Katsuki then said,"I-i love you too?"Katsuki was really clueless when he heared that.After a few minutes Eijirou then fall asleep on Katsuki's chest.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

'Wh-what happened last night?'Katsuki then saw Eijirou was already awake and he then said,"Are enjoying our last night?"Eijirou then blushed and said,"Wh-what did you do to my body?!!"Katsuki then giggled and said,"Oh nothing just maybe a little experiment~"Eijirou's face was then so much red."Go take your shower,we will be moving in a few minutes later."Katsuki said.Eijirou then nodded.After Eijirou done taking his bath Katsuki then said,"Were going to go to some restaurant first."Eijirou then smiled and said,"Alright."