«START WORKING»

When Kirishima was in his car,he was then remembered about the card that Katsuki gave him earlier.He then took the card out his jacket.

He then took the card out his jacket

'So,he is 20 huh?Well im 18.But not bad,not bad...'Kirishima then put the card back inside of his pocket.When Kirishima arrived at Katsuki place,Katsuki then landed him a suit for him to wear.Kirishima then wore them.A few minutes later,Yuri then arrived.When Yuri come out from the car and goes to Katsuli,Katsuki than landed her a suit."A suit?!"Katsuki then just nodded.Toga then shouted,"Hey! Do not shout at my brother!!"Yuri then rolled her eyes than she went inside to change her outfit.'Did she just rolled her eyes to me?!'She then walked out and standing beside Kirishima."Ok as back to what i wanna said to you guys,You guys need to wear this suit or should i called it suit from 5am until 9pm,understood?!"They two then said,"Right sir!"Katsuki then smiled at her sister and said,"How about you greet them to come in and please tell them what i said earlier ok?"Toga then said,"Ay,ay captain!!"Katsuki then smiled at Toga and so do Toga.Katsuki then come into the house."Alright listen up here!I want you guys to follow me what i said and do what i say!"Kirishima then smiled and said,"Okay i will."Toga then turn around and start to tour them around."And this is my room!Isnt it beautiful?!!"Kirishima then smiled and said,"Of course it is!"Yuri was then just rolled her eyes and said,"Hey kiddo i need to hurry!!!please do not waste my time!"Toga then said,"R-right..."Kirishima then said,"Hey isnt that was too harsh and who even you wanna meet at this time?"Yuri then said,"None of your business dumbass!"Toga then runned downstairs to Katsuki office."Hey kiddo!! Where is your brother room?!!!"Yuri then shouted.Kirishima was then just sighed walk downstairs to start finding Katsuki by himself.

*MEANWHILE WITH KATSUKI AND TOGA*

When Toga arrived she then hugged Katsuki and said,"Am i not a princess anymore brother?!"Katsuki then lift her and said,"You are my princess why would you said that?! look at you!You are so much beautiful!"Toga then sniffed then said,"The new girl...said that i am a kiddo! But i am a princess!"Katsuki then said,"Its ok i will talk to her later..."When Toga come out she then saw Kirishima was standing infront of the girl trying to advice her."Huh?"Toga then walked passed them because she wanna come to her room.Yuri then suddenly glanced at Toga.Toga then put her tounge out and said,"Such a disrespect women!"Yuri then trying to pull her but then Eijirou stopped her."Hey!!"Yuri then shouted.While Toga just runned upstairs with her cute laugh.'Such a cute kid'Eijirou than said in his heart.

*AT 10 PM*

Eijirou was then walked passed Toga room and while he was walking towards his room he then heared someone singing.'Isnt that Toga?"Eijirou then knocked the door and asked her if he can come in.Toga then just said fine.Eijirou then smiled and bowed and thank her.He then come in her room and said,"Are you ok Miss Himiko?"Toga then said,"Im fine..."Kirishima then walked a little closer to her and said,"Hey its ok it was just you and me at here just tell me whats wrong?"Toga then started to cried then said,"I missed my parents so much!!"Eijirou then smiled and said,"Hey,look at me..."Toga then looks at Eijirou and saw Eijirou smiled.Eijirou then said,"Your not alone Miss Himiko mine is already gone too but look at me i never stopped smiling why? If you smiled your parents that was in heaven right now will be very happt to see your similing."Toga then hugged Kirishima really thight and said,"th-thank you so much brothe Ei!!"Kirishima then smiled and just hugged her back.A few minutes later Eijirou then put she in the bed he then went out to see Katsuki."Come on babe...Just look at me and you will be so much intrested!"Yuri was being flirty to Katsuki,"How many times do i have to tell you that i dont like you!"Yuri then stop messaging Katsuki's back and goes upstairs.Eijirou then come to Katsuki and he the asked,"Do you want to drink or eat something while you are making your work?"Katsuki then shouted,"What do you want again?!!"When Katsuki turn his face to Eijirou he then really blushed when he saw Eijirou was In a oversized hoodie and a hedset around his neck."Oh ok then Sir Katsuki im so sorry for bothering you...i will not going to do that again..."Eijirou then bow down.Eijirou then walked upstairs to his bedroom.'W-wha-?'Katsuki was then turn red and said,"How c-can he make Me-?"Katsuki then continue his work and trying to focus on his work.

*AT 1 AM*

Eijirou then walked downstairs and saw Katsuki and he was then walked towards Katsuki and asked,"Sir Katsuki?why werent you sleep yet?"Katsuki then shocked to hear someone was talking and was still awake."What do you want?!"Eijirou then look down and bowed,"Nothing as a bodyguard i need to make sure you have a enough sleep for going to the work tomorrow."Katsuki then said,"I cant sleep yet i need to do my work.","Dis you stopped at the labeled parts?"Eijirou the asked.Katsuki then shocked'How did he know?!'katsuki then just noded."How about i'll help you with that sir?"Katsuki then said,"Yeah,yeah sure..."Eijirou then come a little closer at him and said,"You need this to make this and you also need a to make the top parts but for the bottom parts you need to have this things."Eijirou then explained to Katsuki while his hand was pointing to his laptop.'H-he smells nice.He kinda smell like a candy.'After they already make Katsuki work Eijirou then was asleep.Katsuki then didnt want to wake him up,so he just lift him until at his bedroom.