«NEW BROTHER-IN-LAW»

After Katsuki and Luissa,the London most rich famous office,Katsuki then took Eijirou somewhere."Katsuki! Where are we going?"Eijirou then asked."Just follow me."Katsuk then said whie his thr hand was covering Eiirou's eyes.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED*

"Where are we Katsuki?!"Eijirou then asked Katsuki when he feel that he was sitting on something."Dont be mad."Katsuki then said."Im n1t,but please tell me where are we right now?"Eijirou then asked.Katsuki then move his hand hand from Eijirou eyes so he can see,"There..."Katsuki then said while he was moving his hand."K-katsuki?A-are you trying to propose me?!"Eijirou then asked.Katsuki then giggles a little,"Mmm! So will you marry me Eijirou Kirishima?"Eijirou then crying meaning he was really hapy."Of course i wil!"Katsuki and Eijirou then hugged."I love you Katsuki!"Katsuki then smiled and said,"I love you too.".Katsuki was then tel Eijirou when will they go back.

When they already arrived at Katsuki house,Katsuki then tell Toga that Eijirou is now his husband meaning that he is Toga brother-in-law."R-really?!!!"Katsuki then nodded.Toga then jumped to Eijirou to hug him."Finally! I will always follow all the things you said brother Ei!"Eijirou and Katsuki then smiled."Im glad that you like Eijirou to be your brother." Toga then smiled."But im still a princess right?"Eijirou then smiled and said,"Of course!"

*AT NIGHT*

"So...when wil we have a child honey?~"Katsuki then said to Eijirou when they were about to go to sleep."K-katsuki!!"Katsuki then laughed and said,"Im just kidding."They were then have 3 child.
~THE END~