«A WIFE OR A BODYGUARD?!²»

When they arrived at the restaurant they were then come into the restaurant."K-Katsuki dont you think all people is going to think that me and you are dating?"Katsuki then smiled and said,"I would love too if they said that we are dating."Eijirou then blushed."Just forget about that."Eijirou said while he was walking towards one of the table.When they two sat Katsuki then asked Eijirou,"What do you wanna eat?"Eijirou then said,"I dont wanna eat i want one green tea only."Katsuki then said,"Ok then..."After they done ordering they then talked about the thing that they need to discuss tomorrow."So we need this but i think that its a little expensive..."Katsuki then smiled and said,"Thats fine to me."After they done discussing about the thing they then went back to the hotel.

*AT THEIR HOTEL ROOM*

When they come into their room Eijirou then running at the bed.Katsuki then asked,"Are you tired?"Eijirou then looked at Katsuki then said,"N-not really i just want to take a little nap."Katsuki then sighed and said,"Your lying arent you?!"Eijirou then said,"Eh?! Im not lying!"Katsuki then said,"Hey look at me! You can never lie to me!"Katsuki then holding Eijirou face while he was talking."Uhhh... Too close..."Katsuki then smirk then said,"Do my face look hot?"Eijirou then blushed.Katsuki then in sudden pulled Eijirou face more closer until their lips are connected together.Katsuki then break kiss and said,"Have you think about the..."Eijirou then said,"About will i accept you to be my boyfried?"Katsuki then just nodded."Erm about that...Of course yes!!"Katsuki then smiled really big.Eijirou then come closer Katsuki to kiss him.