«START WORKING²»

*AT 2 AM*

Eijirou was now already woke up he was then helping the maid to cooked and all of the chores."Your so much actived making all the works!"one of the maid said.Eijirou then smiled and thank them."Oh right i gotta go now."Eijirou then bow down to them.'Such a nice man.'the maids then said in their thoughts.

*AT 6 AM*

"Brother Ei!"Eijirou turn around and then said,"Oh its you Miss Himiko."Eijirou then bow down."Do you need something Miss Himiko?"Toga then said,"Can you please make something for me to eat the breakfast?!"Eijirou then smiled and said,"Right away Miss Himiko."Katsuki the one who saw it then smiled.'Where's Yuri?!'Katsuki then asked himself.After a few minutes Eijirou was then done with his cooking.Eijirou then put the food on the table and said,"Here you go Miss Himiko."He then bow down."Morning Princess Himiko!What are you  eating?"Toga then smiled and said,"A pancakes by Brother Ei!"Katsuki then grabbed Toga fork and said,"Let me taste it."Katsuki then shocked until the fork that he grabbed falled."A-are you okay?!I-im sorry if the food was not good!"Eijirou then bow down and apologized."I-its not that its just so much delicious and the design was also pretty!!"Toga then grabbed the knife and tries it,"Oh my god!!!Your true brother!!"Toga then eat all the food straight way.While Eijirou was smiled and said,"Eat slowly or you will got chocked."Toga then said,"Mhm!"Katsuki then giggled looking at his sister."Good morning!"Yuri was then got all of their attention."Oh morning princess Himiko~"Toga then rolled her eyes.'What a rude girl'Yuri then rolled her eyes.