«FLIGHT ✈»

"Ah yes,we will be ready maybe about 1-2 hours."Eijirou was on a call with someone."Alright then..."They hanged up."Who's that Eijirou?"Katsuki then asked Eijirou who just hanged up on his call."Oh uhh...The boss company from the London."Katsuki then asked,"What do they said?"Eijirou then said,"Oh they didnt want anything but they just want us to come there a little early so they can easily discuss with you."Katsuki then just sighed and said,"Alright then...tell my driver we will be in the van a minutes later."Eijirou then said,"Alright Katsuki."Eijirou then bow down then walk downstairs to tell Katsuki's driver.Katsuki's driver then just nodded.Eijirou then come bavk upstairs."Katsuki are you done?"Katsuki then said,"Yeah just my t-tie!"Katsuki was stuck fighting with his tie."Oh right let me help you."Eijirou then come more closer to Katsuki and tying his tie."And...done!"Katsuki then blushing and said,"Th-thank you."Eijirou then smiled and said,"No big deal with it."Katsuki then took his bag and walk next to Eijirou until downstairs."Lets go."Katsuki then said to his driver when he and Eijirou already come into his car."Alright Sir!"They were then moving to the airport.

*AT THE AIRPORT*

When they arrived at the airport Eijirou and Katsuki then heared one people calling Katsuki name."Katsuki!!"When they turn around they were then saw Kyra."Oh its you."Katsuki then said."Who are you?"Kyra then asked Eijirou."Oh uh im...im Katsuki personal bodyguard."Kyra then smiled.Katsuki then said,"Oh we need to get going because we might be late."Kyra then smiled and just nodded.They were then went to inside the airport where they will need to put their luggage and then some of the workers will scan it.

"Ah lets go Katsuki!"Katsuki then take his and Eijirou luggage."Eh Katsuki!thats my luggage."Katsuki then smiled and said,"Its fine i will bring it for you."Eijirpu then blushed and said,"Th-thank you Katsuki."Katsuki then said,"No big deal."He then wink at Eijirou.

*IN THE AIRPLANE*

Katsuki and Eijirou then put their luggage at where they will need to sit.A few hours later they were then arrived at the London airport.Katsuki then took his and Eijirou luggage."uhh...Katsuki you dont need to bring my luggage i can bring it on my own."Katsuki then hold Eijirou cheeks and said,"Its fine...dont need to worry about me."Eijirou then said,"B-but..."Katsuki then said,"Shh...no but please..."Eijirou then blushed and smiled and so do Katsuki."Lets go shall we?my queen~?"Eijirou then blushed and just said,"Y-yeah l-le-lets go..."Katsuki then giggles and suddenly hold Eijirou hand.Eijirou then shocked and blushed.

*AT OUT AT THE AIRPORT*

Katsuki and Eijirou was waiting for their taxi."Hiw long are we going to wait?!"Eijirou then said,"Be patient Katsuki..."Katsuki then sighed and said,"Fine..."A few minutes later the taxi then arrived,they two then put their luggage inside the car bonnet."Alright lets go my queen~"Katsuki then smirk while he was opening the car door for Eijirou."Th-thank you..."They were then went towards their hotel.