«LOVE?»

It was 7pm when they are arrived at Katsuki's house."Were here Sir!"Katsuki then nodded and wake Toga up,"Himiko...were here! Arent you excited to meet your cousins?!"Toga then suddenly woke up and running out the car and she also run inside really fast."Lyza-Chan!!!"When Eijirou and Katsuki come in in sudden there was one girl hugging Katsuki."How are you Katsuki?"Katsuki then smiled and said,"Im good!"When Katsuki's aunt saw there was one boy with a very pretty face standing next Katsuki she was then asked,"Uhm who is he Katsuki?"Katsuki then smiled and said,"Oh he is Eijirou,my personal bodyguard."Katsuki's aunt then said,"Ohh it was nice to meet you Eijirou."Katsuki's aunt then smiled and so do Eijirou."So,lets go in!"Katsuki then said.They all then come in.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

"Brother look!!!.Lyra took my crown again!!!"Toga then running towards Katsuki while she was crying."Lyra!!why would you took Himiko crown?!"Her mom ask."I deserve to be the princess not her!!"Toga then cried more.Eijirou then walk to Himiko and said,"Miss Himiko arent you are a princess and soon gonna be the queen?"Toga then smiled and said,"Of course!"Eijirou then smiled and said,"If you wanna be a queen soon you need to have a very kind heart and never cried!"Toga then was clueless."Look,just give Lyra your crown."Toga then cried while Lyra smiled really big."Dont cry..."Eijirou then take one bag that there was one crown with a real red diamond."Here."Eijirou then put the crown on Toga head."Woahh!!"Toga then smlied and said,"Thank you brother Ei!"Lyra then started to cried and shouted,"I want that!!!!Brother Ei please buy it for me!!"Katsuki,Eijirou and Katsuki's aunt then shocked heared that Lyra shouted to Eijirou."Miss Lyra you already have the crown and look you two are now a queen maybe Miss Himiko will be a queen in another kingdom and you are at another too?So please do not fight you too."Eijirou then smiled."Your right we two can be queen in our own kingdom soon!"Lyra then shouted to Toga."Mhm!"Lyra and Toga then apologized and Lyra then also apologized to Eijirou.Katsuki and his aunt was so much surprised that he can make them two not fighting anymore.After a little talk Katsuki then tell Toga that tomorrow he and Eijirou that he need to go to London because he have a meeting at there."Do brother Ei need to go with you too?"Katsuki then just nodded."Why?!"Katsuki then said,"He's my bodyguard i cant just let him stay here."Toga then said,"So do i need to live with Auntie?"Katsuki then nodded."Eijirou then said to Toga,"We promise we will come back home."Toga then smiled and said,"Ok brother Ei!"

*WHEN KATSUKI AUNT, LYRA AND TOGA COME HOME*

"So..."Katsuki then tell Eijirou to sleep early so tomorrow they can wake up early."A-alright Katsuki!"Katsuki then tell Eijirou to come to him first."What do you need Katsuki?"Eijirou then asked.Katsuki didnt answer it but he was suddenly kiss Eijirou."K-katsuki!Please!were arent dating!"Katsuki then didnt answer his question again but he then just kiss him again."So then do you want to be my boyfriend?"Katsuki then suddenly asked Eijirou."Can you please give me a time to give the answer to you please?"Katsuki then smiled and said,"Of course!Now lets go sleep!"Katsuki then grabbed Eijirou hand to upstairs to Katsuki bedroom."Eh?! Why in your room? I wanna sleep in my own room."Eijirou then walked away."Katsuki then said,"Just sleep here!"Eijirou then sighed and just said,"Fine..."Katsuki then sat on his bed and said,"What are you waiting for? We need to sleep early because tomorrow we need to go to the airport at 4am."Eijirou then said,"Ok then."Eijirou then lay on Katsuki bed facing to the wall."Goodnight Eijirou."Eijirou then blushed and said,"G-goodn-night K-katsuki."