CHARACTER SKETCH

Arnav Singh Raizada- He is the main male protagonist of the story

Arnav Singh Raizada- He is the main male protagonist of the story. He is a very cold man CEO of AR. He is a renowned fashion designer. The person he loves the most is Khushi and after that is his elder sister di

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada- she is the main female protagonist of the story

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada- she is the main female protagonist of the story. She is very jovial and fun loving girl and a house wife. She is the wife of Arnav Singh Raizada. The person she loves the most reason and trust on him him the most is Arnav. She loves all the family members.

Anjali Singh Raizada- she is the daughter of the Raizada family. Arnav elder sister. Loves Arnav and Khushi and consider them her own children. She is a gentle and mature lady but is psychologically ill because of certain things that happened in her life so is no longer the old lovely Anjali. There is a dark past which will unfold in the upcoming time. It will change the whole dynamics of the situation of the Raizada Mansion.

Devyani Raizada- she is the head of the family Nani of Arnav Anjali and Akash. She values traditions. Love Anjali the most. She has two children Manohar and Ratna Raizada. Ratna died when Arnav was 14.

Manohar Raizada- he is the mama of Arnav and Anjali and father of Aakash treats both Arnav and Anjali as his own children.

Manorama Raizada- she is the mami of Arnav and Anjali and Maa of Akash. She is an egoistic lady with the face full of makeup just like a clown. She hates middle class girls and orders Payal her daughter in law and Khushi around like servants.

Akash Singh Raizada- he is the son of Manohar and Manorama and cousin brother of Arnav and Anjali married to Payal Gupta. He is a meek and obedient son he loves Payal but never takes a stand for her. His ideal is Arnav.

Payal Gupta- she is the elder sister of Khushi daughter of Shashi and his first wife. She is a she is a gentle and soft spoken lady but can also be fiercewhen time permits. Considers Khushi as her first child. She is the wife of Aakash Singh Raizada and daughter in law of Manohar and Manorama and sister of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.