CHAPTER-VIII

There was a knock on the door and entered the police.

Police; Mr ASR we are here
Arnav; Inspector arrest Mrs Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha for attempt to murder on my wife Khushi.
Inspector; Yes sir but for that we would want some proofs so that we can arrest her.
Arnav; Don't worry about the proofs inspector I have them with me.

Arnav gives the inspector the pendrive which has all the stored proofs of Anjali trying to kill Khushi helping Sheetal in her illegal ways and in adopting Arnav. She also helped Shyam in escaping jail by bribing the officers and the goons hired for Khushi but before they could cause any harm Arnav destroyed their plan. Anjali is gobsmacked hearing all this from Arnav as she thought she did it very secretly but now she hates Khushi more as she thinks because of Khushi her Chhote no more listens to her every command and even ignore her. She is now being arrested being handcuffed and taken to the jeep when she tries her last card- her mother.

Anjali; Chhote don't do this! Chhote why are you arresting me for this chit of a girl she should go to hell for all I care. She is a bad omen. A hindrance between us. You promised mamma that you will care for me for a lifetime.....

But she doesn't know that saying this sentence was the biggest mistake of her life because now is the arrival of our Tigress Khushi who will never listen shits about her Arnav nd will never let someone blackmail Arnav emotionally.

Khushi(stops her in the midst of her sentence and slaps her hard); You bitch shut the fuck up. Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere Arnav ko emotionally blackmail karne ki Mamma ka naam leke tumhe kya lagta hai ki tum mamma ki beti Anjali Singh Raizada ho? Agar ha toh yeh galatfehmi apne dil se nikal lo agar tumhare pass dil ho toh kyunki woh kya hai na mujhe toh nahi lagta tumhare pass dil hai bhi but jokes aside. Tum Ratna Singh Raizada ki beti kabhi nahi ho sakti kyunki tum ARAVIND MALIK ki beti ho MS. ANJALI ARAVIND MALIK. Tum ussi ki tarah jhooti badtameez greedy ho aur tumhe khudse pyaar karne walo ke peeth mei chaaku ghusane ka bhii shok hai. Aise mat dekho mujhe tumne wahi kiya hai jo maine kaha pal pal jab tum Shyam se milne gayi tab tumne apne parivaar ko dhokha diya jab tumne Arnav se property ke papers per dhokhe se sign li tab tumne dhokha diya jab tumne mujhe marne ki saazish ki tab tumne dhokha diya. Arey woh toh chhodo mai toh abhi aayi hu par tumne Arnav ko kyu dhokha diya uss Sheetal aur Arav ko  lake tum uss bacche ko apne bhai ka beta dikhana chahti thi usse ek player batana chahti thi kyu Anjali KYU JAWAAB DO MUJHE!

Khushi was really panicky now after uttering all her questions and the last one was the thing which hurt her more. How could a sister be like Anjali bloody selfish to not even think about her brother who did so much for her ignoring his comfort provided her with everything fulfilling all her demands and whims even before her asking for them. She was crying. The tears were not for her pain or sadness but the sadness of her love her Arnav thinking how must he be coping up with this situation. For him Anjali was his priority but she just used him and never loved him. Maybe just maybe she would have loved him once but that love vanished when Anjali let her jealousy, hate and obsession rule herself. Died the once caring di of Arnav and the daughter of Ratna now she was just the wife of Shyam Manohar Jha and the daughter of Aravind Malik who inturn loathed her brother who did everything for her neglecting himself. After hearing everything from Khushi Arnav now reminisced the time Anjali was his di not Shyam's wife and then he also remembered how Anjali was planning to kill his Khushi and that was enough as now he was not Anjali's chhote he was just Arnav his Khushi's Arnav. Standing her fighting for her justice. Justice for what this people did to his Khushi. And Khushi was standing here fighting for the justice for her Arnav how these people here played with his life his emotions mending him however they want.

Arnav; Anjali I will never or to be honest I can never forget the fact that you are my sister the daughter birthed by my beloved mother but also I hate you for whatever you did with me and Khushi how you played with our lives. In your obsession you ruined many people and now I will only fulfill the responsibility of a brother which I should have done ages ago when the obsession first started changing you but it's fine I will do it now. You will go to a psychiatrist Anjali for treatment because you need it otherwise your this madness will cause much more destruction that it already has. Aman will report to me about the same.

Saying this he went in his room ignoring the crying people when they saw their Anjali bitiya being arrested by the police. Hearing all the things said by Arnav she was stunned and Anjali started thinking was she wrong but it was just for a second but then she again became how she was and started crying and howling. After sometime her howls stopped indicating that she is gone from their lives.