CHAPTER-III

It's been a month since the arrival of Sheetal and her son Arav. It's been a month since the family has been ignoring Khushi because of Arav and Sheetal. It's just like Arav and Sheetal is someone from their family and Khushi is an outsider. The family members only remember Khushi when they her to tend to Arav and Sheetal just like a maid. All the family members have started comparing Arav and Arnav. Mami insults Khushi with Sheetal because she belongs to a middle class family.

*FLASHBACK*

Mami; Arey sasuma e Arav bitwa toh ekdum Arnav bitwa ki tarah dikhat hai khaat hai chalat hai ekdum shame to shame. Chhota packetwa bade packetwa jaisan. Dono baap bete hi lagat hai.
Nani; Yeh toh aap sahi keh rahi hai Manorama kyu Anjali bitiya.
Anjali; Ji nani arav ekdum chhote ki tarah dikhte hai.

All these things were heard by Khushi and she felt extremely sad after hearing all those things. She went to their room and thought to let it go as it is first time and they will not repeat it again. But that was a big misconception from her side it started repeating frequently.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Khushi was now completely detached from the family she was upset on the family because it looks like they never accepted her that is the reason why they were able to neglect her after some random person's entry. She was thankful to Arnav that he has never left her alone in all this. Always with her at every step of life.

*FLASHBACK*

Khushi was sitting in the room thinking about all the things that are happening in the family and how she is being ignored and neglected and is being treated like a servant and at the same time Arnav enters the room and frowns on realizing that Khushi is thinking something deeply and not yet sensed his presence. He went near her where she is sitting on the corner of the bed and hugged her to his chest and she fisted the lapels of his suit and started crying badly firstly Arnav was shocked but then he composed himself and rubbed her back soothingly murmuring sweet nothings to calm her down.

Arnav; Shh shh sweetheart there there baby am here with you calm down my princess. Tell me what happened for you to cry like this who scolded you tell me baby I will deal with him or her.
Khushi (sniffing and buring her head in his blazer ); Arnie all are bad only you are good everyone are bad they treat me so bad I love everyone but they don't love me and only love Sheetal and Arav. Am I so bad that everyone hates me and treats me like a servant. They only remember me when Sheetal wants something and asks me to do all the work like servant. I hate them. I only love you no one else.
Arnav; There there my baby am with you no one will do anything to you I promise. Come now stop crying and wash your face it's time to teach them a lesson. They made my baby cry how dare they. You are my first baby and will always be so cute and innocent. My babygirl.

Khushi goes and washes her face and comes out of the bathroom.

Arnav; Now baby do as I say okay
Khushi; Yesh Arnie I will always listen to you.
Arnav; Baby the family doesn't know that you are educated thry think of you as a non educated village girl now let's prove them wrong and you will show them the tigress you are not a meek cat. Got it?
Khushi; Yesh hubby but can I cuss?
Arnav; Yes my baby do whatever you want.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Arnav comes out of the bathroom and now it's time for revelation of Sheetal and justice for khushi thinking this he goes behind her and keeps his hand on her shoulder.

Arnav; Baby you ready?
Khushi; Yes am ready. Let's go.

***************************
Okayyyy cliffhanger guys so sorry for this but I will reveal it in the next chapter. And yeah next chapter will be the maha episode of the story THE REVELATION TRACK and if you like my stories please give it a like. It's okay to be a silent reader but please atleast leave comments telling me if you like the chapter or any improvements. If you can then please drop your imagination in the comment box I will try to add it.
THANK YOU