CHAPTER-II

Afternoon

Devi Maiyaa Temple

Anjali was praying in the Temple with Mami and Nani. After prayer when they were exiting there was a large crowd and someone mistakenly pushed Anjali and she was just about to fall

Mami; Anjali bitiya!!!!
Anjali; Maaa!!!! Aaahhh....

When suddenly......
A women held her hand and helped her stand properly. That woman was Sheetal Kapoor who was in the temple.

Anjali; Thank you very much apne mujhe bacha liya
Sheetal; It's okay mai aapke pass hi khadi thi isliye apko bacha paayi.
Anjali; Haan aap yaha akeli aayi hai?
Sheetal; Nahi mai yaha apne bete Arav ke sath aayi hu usse Delhi ghumana tha hum yaha pass hi mei ek hotel mei ruke hue hai.
Anjali; Accha hi Arav beta
Arav; Hi aunty
Anjali ; Uhhh... apke pati dikhai nahi de rahe kahi matlab aap unke sath hai na ya woh bahar gaye hai?
Sheetal; Nahi actually mai single mom hu Arav ke dad humare sath nahi hai.
Anjali; Sheetal ji agar aap bura naa maane toh aap humare sath humare ghar chal sakte hai hume bohot khushi hogi.
Sheetal; Par hum dono kaise aapke sath.....(hesitating)

(*Author's thought about sheetal tu ab kyu hesitate kar rahi hai chudail tujhe toh andar se ladoo phoot rahe honge)

Anjali; Sheetal ji please chaliye na humare sath sabko bohot khushi hogi aap aayengi toh
Sheetal; Thik hai Anjali ji hum apke sath chalte hai

Then they both sit in the car and reach RM everyone welcome them and is happy about the entry of a new child. Khushi is very enthusiastic and serves them well but Arav doesn't talk to her politely and Sheetal together with Mami disrespects and taunts Khushi about her middle class clothes and personality. No one notices Khushi being lonely in the house and they just hover over Sheetal and her son.

In the evening when Arnav sees them both he just raises his questioning gaze to Anjali and then she tells him how she saved her in the temple. Arnav is just watching how his wife is toiling in the kitchen and has to get up 10 times for Arav because of his tantrums about not eating this or that and he doesn't even talk respectfully to Khushi. Arnav was about to raise his voice on him but Khushi catches his hand under the table and nods no.
Sheetal then tells the family about her and Arnav's past

Sheetal; Hi Arnav nice to meet you after a long time we were in same uni.
Anjali; Wow Sheetal ji you and Chhote ae friends?
Arnav; Di we are not friends she was just a batchmate and had a same friend circle.

The day gets over just like that everyone goes in their room.

Arshi's room

Arnav and Khushi freshen up and are lying on bed with Khushi with her back on bed and Arnav is sleeping on Khushi's chest head on her bosoms.

Arnav; Shona you believe me na I don't know that Sheetal and why the hell she is here now and the way that stupid spoilt brat was ordering you around how dare he and why did you stop me baby from teaching him a lesson.
Khushi; Arnav ji it's okay he is just a child and let it be na and how can you ask me if I believe you or not I absolutely believe you over everything and everyone in the world because I know my Arnav ji okay he is the best husband in the world. My baby.
Arnav; Goodnight baby sweet dreams. I love you sweetheart
Khushi; Good night Arnav ji have sweet dreams honey.