CLEARING CONFUSION ABOUT ARNAV'S FAMILY

Okay so many of you are quite Confused why I did not reveal the reaction of Arnav's family; of his nani mama mami. It was because Arnav loves Khushi from childhood they both knew each other from childhood itself as both their families were very close friends just like relatives and his family members never knew about it. Arnav's dadi is also partly a negative character here as I think dadi should have not been so egoistic in the serial or should have at least have had the decent courtesy to apologize to Khushi and I also think that I should introduce Khushi's family here. Anjali's character is not really negative she is just psychologically disturbed. She is mentally unstable because of all the happenings and it is all because of her family the Raizada because they have always pampered her after she came home and after her broken marriage. She will turn positive but there is a long path ahead for her to turn positive and a long Redemption to gain Arnav's forgiveness as it is not easy for him to forgive someone so cruel as Anjali. I know everyone is excited to know why the family is mute or not giving any reaction but what I can really say now at this point of time is Arnav is not very closely attached to Raizada family he actually only loved his Nana who passed away. He does not pamper Anjali like a glass doll for him she is his blood sister but he does not believing over pampering as it can turn into  disappointment over time. An over pampered person will never be able to be financially independent and will always be dependent on others be it family. Everyone has their own life and no one will wait for Anjali so he wants her to be independent.