CHAPTER-V MAHA UPDATE-II

MORE THAN 1000 WORDS YAYYY FIRST TIME ENJOY!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

After all the commotion downstairs

HP; Arnav bhaiya the police is here and asking for you.

Arnav; Yes HP let them come in.

HP; Ji bhaiya 

HP goes to the main door and opens the door to invite the police in. The police comes in with Shyam in their clutches. The glass doll goes to him crying and asking and hitting the inspectors to leave him as he is innocent/not guilty. 

Anjali; Shyam ji aap theek toh hai na?Dekhiye kitni chot lagi hai aapko. Chhodiye inhone kuch nahi kiya. Mere Shyam ji bohot hi acche insaan hai aap ne inhe aise kyu dhar rakha hai?

Police; Mrs Jha, Shyam is a criminal. We can understand your condition that you are feeling bad but sorry hum kuch nahi kar sakte hume inhe arrest karna hi hoga yeh hamara kaam hai aap hume humara kaam karne dijiye warna hum apko bhi andar lockup mei daal sakte hai police par hath uthane ke jurm mei. So please cooperate. 

Anjali backs away sobbing then everyone sees Arnav and Khushi standing on the staircase and watching everything just as a mere spectator. Arnav is holding Khushi's hand protectively which irks Anjali as no one is there to safeguard her from her problems. If she is not happy then no one can be happy especially that Khushi and she thinks that all of this is happening because of Khushi. She watches Arnav coming down with Khushi and tells him

Anjali; Chhote dekho na yeh log kya bol rahe hai my Shyam ji is innocent. Kuch galatfehmi hui hai inko inhe samjhao ki woh Shyam ji ko chhod de.  Yeh na sab kuch iss Khushi ki wajah se hua hai kyu aayi yeh hamari zindagi mei naahi yeh humari life mei aati naahi Shyam ji ko jail jana padta. She is a bad omen she seperated me from my chhote. She is a gold-digger who only married chhote for his money. Chhote tum mere bhai ho na mujhse sabse zyada pyaar karte ho na toh isse divorce de do haa divorce her I will make you marry a girl of our class she will not stay with you. Bloody middle class gold-digger.

THUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sound of the slap vibrated throughout Shantivan. The slap was so powerful that Anjali fell down with the intensity of the slap. She was slapped by none other than ASR. Yes he is the ASR the Mighty beast not her chhote. He was very angry with Anjali as she defamed his Khushi calling her a gold-digger when all she did is loved him her love was is and always will be pure she is the epitome of innocence and here Anjali is damaging her innocence and hurting his Sweetheart. It was unbearable hearing all this from the person he considered as his second mother. Today he realized she is not Anjali who was Ratna's child but she is the daughter of Aravind Malik she is as selfish as her father who only wants everything as per her wish not caring to see what her brother has lost to provide her everything she needed at her beck and call. She is not his sister for whom he tortured his love in the starting blaming her for the crime she never even commited he has done a sin but he is too selfish to let the light in his darkness the love of his life go. Yes he is guilty and regretting but he will not let her go he will repent for his sins for a lifetime and never let a tear drop fall from her eye. Trust her always and love her unconditionally. 

Khushi was in tears hearing the venom spit by Anjali about her. She was wondering was this the same Anjali who loved her or was it just a facade to trap her Arnav in her love web so he will never come out of it and fulfil her demands unconditionally. Khushi's cries were noticed by Arnav. He felt bad for his innocent baby who had to bear with this nuisance and was trying to control his anger and that exact moment hearing Anjali asking him to divorce Khushi which caused Khushi to sob and there Arnav felt all his control going away in the blink of an eye he was just seeing one thing that is tears in his Khushi's eyes just because of this bitch he calls a sister and he slapped her tight making her fall on ground

(NOTE AUTHOR- which Anjali actually deserves it don't you all think so if yes toh ek comment toh banta hai friends)

Anjali; Chhote you slapped me your mother-like sister just for a girl whom you met a few months ago? How did you change so much what black magic did she do on you to go against me? Chhote be wise choose one either me and family or your wife because after choosing you won't be able to go back on your words stick firm and choose.

Arnav; Yes I chose and she is my Khushi my happiness. you asked me why I chose the girl whom I met a few months ago over my sister whom I know for 28 years of my life so here is your answer it is because I was never in your priority list it was never me for you after your marriage and the day I came to know the real face of your Shyam ji he kidnapped me and this wife of mine whom you call a gold-digger saved me by risking her life did you know she fell off a cliff when she was saving me so why should I choose you when you never even came to know that your brother is in a danger. You were enjoying here being pampered like a glass doll when my Khushi was risking her life for me. Do you know when she fell of the cliff she wasn't breathing I thought I lost her but miraculously she came into consciousness.

Anjali; Chhote I have never imagined in my dreams this would happen to you but see maybe it was a misunderstanding and Shyam ji has never even done it.

Arnav; It's no use talking to you di you always believe what you wanna believe I am tired.

Khushi spoke for the first time in the entire chaos that happened.

Khushi; Stop it Anjali stop being so sick here you and I both know what is the truth so stop lying to yourself and accept the truth damnit accept that Shyam was a cheater and he will always be a cheater. Oh mai bhi kise bata rahi hu it's better we stop discussing it. I have taken a decision that is we are leaving from here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY GUYS CLIFFHANGER

AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO MANY DAYS BUT YEAH I HAVE COMPENSATED YOU BY GIVING YOU A LONGGGG CHAPTER YEAH SO ENJOY

MORE THAN 1000 WORDS FOR THE FIRST TIME YAYY

SO DO TELL ME HOW IS THE CHAPTER IN COMMENTS AND DO LIKE IT IF YOU LIKE. 

LOVE YOU 

STAY TUNED 

KEEP READING AND WAITING FOR NEXT PART 

LOVE,

AUTHOR