CHAPTER-I

His fingers caressed the beloved face of his wife she was looking breathtakingly ethereal sleeping with her head on her chest with tangled hair on the bed. He just felt like running his hair through the tangled tresses and slowly-slowly untangling it. Too bad the monster alarm rang disturbing her sleep with the start of a new day of their post-marital bliss. Arnav was just running his hand in her black hair. She snuggled more in his neck her breath creating havoc in his being. He slowly and gently kissed her temple waking her from the peaceful slumber.

Arnav- Good morning shona
Khushi- ummm.... good Morning Arnavji.
Arnav- Chalo Come on baccha wake up it's morning my baby (he cooed).

Khushi sits on the bed in a daze and Arnav goes to get her water because he knows his baccha gets cranky in the morning.

Khushi- Arnie your baccha is tired and lazy (stretches her arms towards him a sign telling him to pick her up)
Arnav(picks her up and seats her in his lap)- Aww.... my baccha is tired after our love time... (asks nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck and kissing her there)
Khushi- Yesh ( replies in a babyish tone)
Arnav- Come my baccha I will make her ready hmm....

And picks Khushi and goes to the bathroom to freshen up. They come after 30 minutes both in bathrobes. Khushi is choosing Arnav's suit and tie meanwhile Arnav is choosing a dress for Khushi.

Arnav- Yeh lo baccha wear this and come then will go downstairs for breakfast okay??
Khushi- Okay Arnie I've chosen your suit change it okay....

After dressing...
Khushi is standing on tip toes fixing Arnav's tie and Arnav's hand is on Khushi's waist caressing her there and kissing her on her forehead cheeks and nose. Now Khushi is running behind her Arnie to give him his wallet car keys mobile and last but not least watch.

Arnav- Baby wear me my watch na
Khushi- Haa ( wears him his watch)
Arnav- Chalo now baccha let's go my shona

And they go downstairs hand in hand. After breakfast it's time for office and Khushi is sitting on the chair as she hasn't completed her breakfast yet so Arnav kisses her on her temple side hugs her and says

Arnav- Shona am going okay any emergency call me and agar mera phone na lage call Aman. Don't toil yourself my baccha. Rest on time pura time jalebian mat banana and I will call you every hour. Bye Baccha and I love you.
Khushi- Bye Arnie yeah I will do as you said won't toil myself and take rest okay... Bye, I love you too.

And he was off to the office.