CHAPTER-VI

Anjali; You can't go out of shantivan. Chote how can you go with your wife living me alone here? You promised mamma......
Khushi(cuts her in middle); just shut up! Stop your melodrama. Are you so shameless Anjali to mention mamma to emotionally blackmail Arnav as always. What can I expect from you when your Nani never guided Arnav to the right path and didn't tell him the right meaning of the promise and letting him fulfill her every whims and and fantasies. Do you really know what mama really mean when she told Arnav to take care of you. She meant that Arnav should always be with you in every turn of your life not to pamper you like a glass doll you've become now. Anjali to be very honest have never been a mother to him instead he has always been a father to you at every point of life
Anjali; yes it's true but after all this still you have to pamper me because my husband left me.
Arnav; so what if your husband left you. Had I asked you to marry him when I was away on a business trip? Had I not asked you to do a background check on Shyam? What did you do then? You went on a bloody hunger strike and with those fake tears of yours you manipulated the family and showed me as a devil and told me that I don't believe your decision and think that you are wrong in judging people? What is the result? Whatever you said I thought is correct because you really don't know how to judge people if you would have judged him correctly today's situation would not have arrived. He is the biggest manipulator I have ever seen he tried to manipulate me against my love but it's good that I already ran a background check on him but didn't read the file after hearing your accusations. I came to know late but it's better that I know now that you don't love me and I am just an ATM for you. At least now I can love Khushi whole heartedly without any guilt for you.

Anjali was tongue tied now and didn't know what to say but yes she was hurt not for her brother. Her ego hurt as anyone in the family has never denied her anything. It's true that whenever someone would deny her anything in the past her waterworks would start and the pout was as if permanent on her face.
Arnav; Khushi pack our bags we are leaving. I don't want you to stay here in this house anymore among people who are nothing but liars and gold diggers who never believed me when I told them the truth and believed their leach son-in-law. And you Anjali if you by any chance are thinking that you can bail and bring your leach of a husband back in shantivan then don't even think about it as I have blocked all your credit cards and wealth and the property on your name which I bought is no longer yours so you cannot bail him out and once you step a foot out of this house you can never enter again.

Anjali was devastated hearing this and started crying for both her Chhote and her Shyam ji. She thought Khushi is the barrier in her life nd in her madness her brain stopped thinking rationally and picked up the vase kept on the nearby table and trying to hit Khushi when Arnav shouted watching this scene in horror.

Arnav; KHUSHI!!!!

He was going with Khushi when he didn't know why but he was feeling to watch at the back his gut was telling him something bad is gonna happen so he did it heard what his heart said and watched back. What he saw made him so fearful and shocked that he could not even utter a word but then miraculously he shouted Khushi's name and pulled her aside and hugged her tight. She was confused at first but when she saw Anjali with a vase in her hands and a maddening glint in her eyes she understood what was happening. She hugged Arnav back and started moving her hands on his back soothing him and saying sweet nothings to him as he was really scared.

Khushi; Shh shh there there love everything's fine see I am here with you forever and every don't panic
Arnav; Khushi you are fine na lagi nahi na tumhe I was so scared seeing her coming to hit you agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh...(he shivers thinking this and buries his face more into the crook of her neck)
Khushi; Kuch nahi hua mujhe dekho. Mujhe pata hai na jab tak I have my Arnav ji with me nothing can happen to me. I love you baby. Shh shh sweetheart don't cry you will fall ill na. Stop crying. Apni Khushi ki baat bhii nahi manoge abb aap?

Arnav is slowly started to calm down  listening to his love's voice but then emerged ASR who was furious seeing his soulmate's life in danger and comes out of the hug and his eyes are blood shot he is looking like a maniac towards Anjali. She shivered like a fallen leaf looking at this avataar of her chhote. The murderous glint was obvious and anyone looking in his eyes could read that he will protect his baby wife forever and ever and kill those who are trying to harm her.

Arnav; How dare you bloody bitch to try this stunt? Harming my Khushi do you think I am dead? Or am I paralyzed. You don't know to what extent Arnav loves Khushi and now that  you have tried to harm her you  will face consequences.

Arnav looking towards everyone and saying

Arnav; Now I've decided I will not go out of this house because I have built this house with my hard earned money with my blood and sweat and will satay here with my wife and from now all the people living here will be my servants on my beck and call.

---------------------------------------