Mum!Donna Sheridan x Reader

A/N: This part is longer than originally planned and follows insecurities.

Y/n's POV

Staring at Sophie like she had grown a second head as I take in what she had just said I honestly can't believe what she just told me. How could she do this to mum? To me? She was the reason that mum had been so on edge the last couple of days and why auntie Tanya and Rosie have been trying to calm her down with no luck.

"Y-you had no right doing this! What the hell Sophie! If mum doesn't kill you then I will!" I shout at her finally. "How fucking dare you do this to us! We are fine as we are, we don't need a sperm donor in our life! If you are missing something then fine! But you had no right bringing me into this without even talking to me about it first!" I continue and suddenly a man was walking up behind Sophie, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" The man asks as he glares at me and I glare at Sophie.

"Stay the hell away from me Sophie and keep them away from me! I want nothing to do with this bullshit! I'm going to find mum, I mean it Sophie keep me out of this." I state and storm away from her in search of mum. Finally finding her with my aunts I throw myself at her and she holds me tight against her while stroking my hair. "I love you mum." I whisper into the hug and she holds me tighter to her.

"I love you too y/n! Now what's brought this on?" She asks into my hair without making any move to let me go and at that moment I didn't want her to. "Talk to me sweetheart, what's going on?" She asks again and I sigh.

"Sophie, she's changing everything! She didn't even speak to me about it! She invited those men and now they're trying to interfere! Make it stop mum, make them stop." I moan into her shoulder and she sighs before pulling away from the hug, much to my displeasure, and looks me with raised eyebrows.

"What men?" She asks firmly and I quickly explain what Sophie had done. "Oh sweetheart, I'll talk to your sister for you. She shouldn't have done any of this without talking to either of us first." Mum says as someone cleared their throat behind us.

"I think that Sophie had every right to do what she has Donna." A man says and I groan, what part of leave me the hell alone does this man not understand? "Don't you groan at me young lady, you owe your sister an apology for how you spoke to her." He demands of me and I feel my blood boil as tears swarmed my eyes.

"I owe her nothing and don't you dare tell me what to do! I never have been and never will be anything to you!" I exclaim before storming away to my room with one of my aunts on my tail as mum calls after me. Once I was in my room I slip onto the bed with auntie Rosie pulling me into her and I finally let my tears fall.

Donna's POV

Watching y/n run off with Rosie following her I feel my heart break knowing how hard this was for her. Turning to look at Sophie she looks at the ground so instead I glare at Sam, Bill and Harry, the latter two looking confused as Sam steps towards me.

"Donna-" He starts but I cut him off.

"Don't you dare! Y/n is my daughter just as Sophie is but y/n is different. She's not going to adjust to this well like Sophie is!" I snap at him and Sophie finally looks at me. "Sophie you should have spoken to me before you did this, you know how y/n is. She is completely overwhelmed and can't deal with someone, a complete stranger to her, coming to her home and start demanding things of her." I reprimand Sophie.

"I know mum and I really am sorry. I didn't think about how y/n would react even though I know where she stands on having a dad. I was selfish and now I've hurt you and y/n for what, three strangers who could be my father!" She exclaims and I can see the panic in her eyes making me open my arms to her which she quickly steps into. "I wanted to know so badly that I forgot what I already had." She whispers against my shoulder and I tighten my hold on her while feeling guilty. Maybe in my attempts to protect myself and the girls I've caused more pain instead.