Jessica Lange x Reader

Y/n's POV

Walking onto the set of American Horror Story I walk over to where Sarah is standing grinning at me. Raising my eyebrow at her I chuckle when I'm pulled into a tight hug which I happily return as I spot Jessica in the background wearing a tight floral blue dress. Pulling away from the hug I send Jessica a smile when she notices me and she smiles back at me, her eyes showing her amusement at the situation. Turning my attention back to Sarah when she slaps my arm I shake my head at her antics.

"Holy hell! You look amazing!" She exclaims and I chuckle at that while she blushes slightly. "I hope that I haven't dragged you away from anything important y/n."

"Nothing that can't be rescheduled Sarah." I tell her and she looks at me with wide eyes making me laugh. "I'm joking Sarah, you haven't pulled me away from anything. I have a meeting later hence the skin tight suit and jewellery."

"Oh that was mean!" She says as she pulls me over to a bench with a laugh. "Well you look amazing y/n and you've certainly caught Jessica's attention. She hasn't taken her eyes off of you since she saw you." She adds as she tilts her head in Jessica's direction and I follow her gaze to see that Jess is indeed watching me with a heat in her eyes that promises a fun night ahead. Biting back my blush I look back at Sarah and quickly shake my head when I see the twinkle in her eyes.

"Would you behave Sarah, she's probably looking at something else or trying to figure out what's going on." I tell her quietly with a shake of my head and she scoffs at that. "Seriously Sarah, don't get any ideas. I'm still recovering from the last time you set me up with someone." I say as I play with the bracelet Jess got me for my birthday a few years ago. Subtly looking over at her againI silently curse my wife when she smirks at me. "I really don't need a repeat of that Sarah."

"Okay, in my defense no one warned me that she was a lunatic and I apologised." She says and I raise an eyebrow at her. "Besides, Jessica's different and you know it. She'd treat you like a fucking queen and you'd never want for anything."

"Sarah I had to move house because she randomly turned up at my house." I tell her, leaving out the fact that I had moved in with Jessica. "Besides, Jessica could do so much better than me Sarah." I add and know that if Jess has heard me saying that I'm in for a fucking lecture later.

"Stop that y/n!" Sarah exclaims as she slaps my arm making me glare at her while rubbing my arm where she hit. You and Jessica would be amazing together y/n and I've seen how you both look at each other. What harm could dinner do?"

"Okay, okay! I'll think about it Sarah!" I tell her and she nods but I know that she's already forming a plan to set us up. Biting back a laugh at the thought of being set up with my own wife I clear my throat as I remember that she had asked me down here for a reason. "Anyway, back to why I'm here. You wanted to talk to me about something important."

"Oh I completely forgot about that, it's nothing important." She says and I raise an eyebrow at that. Her text literally said to come down as soon as I can because she had something important to talk to me about. "Fuck, it looks like I'm needed. Do you have time to stay or do you need to run off?" She asks as she stands up and I check my watch before standing up as well.

"I need to get going or I'll be late Sarah. I'll tell you what though, we'll arrange to meet up for lunch and you can fill me in on what you rushed me down here for. I'll even pay for lunch." I tell her and she nods with a grin before we go our seperate ways. Moving to leave the set I gasp when someone pulls me into an empty corner and pins me against the wall with a grin. "Jessica Lange, you're going to be the death of me one of these days! You can't just grab a woman and drag her into a secluded corner without giving her a heart attack!" I scold and she just chuckles as she presses against me more.

"I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to scare you. I just had to spend some time with you before you had to leave." Jessica says as she leans into me more, kissing my cheek lightly. "You look amazing love, I can't keep my eyes or mind off of you." She whispers before kissing me softly and I wrap my arms around her waist as I pull her closer to me.

"Hmm, so Sarah notices darling." I say against her lips as I stroke her lower back making her moan quietly as she starts pressing light kisses on the exposed skin of my neck. "You do know that she's planning on setting us up now Jess?" I tell her with a moan as she nips at my neck and my head falls back against the wall as I arch into her body. "Oh fuck, you're making it very hard to keep our relationship hidden Jess."

"I know and I'm sorry but I can't help myself, especially when you wear suits and you know it. Plus, I had to leave for work before you were up and you know how much I hate leaving without getting to spend time with you." She says as she rests her head on my shoulder and I stroke her side making her sigh happily. "Let Sarah set us up y/n."

"Jess we're-" I start to say as my thumb catches a sensitive spot on her side making her shiver as she leans up to kiss me softly and I happily return it as I press slightly harder on the sensitive spot which makes her press against me more firmly.

"I know, trust me I remember every aspect of that day like it happened yesterday but it could be fun. Think about it, it's only our families that know the truth about our relationship and the fact that we're married. We could have so much fun with the press and it gives us a way to come out as a couple after all this time." She says as she pulls back from the kiss and we both freeze when we hear people walking past our little hiding spot. "We wouldn't have to hide like this and we could actually go out on dates without caring who sees us love. We could have so much fun with the public."

"Hmm, when you put it like that then I'm in but I have one problem with the whole plan." I tell her as I flip our positions and pin her against the wall making her gasp as I trail kisses down her neck, being careful not to leave any marks because I know that she's got to get back to work soon. "As nice as it'll be to be able to go out in public with you it's going to make the already hard task of keeping my hands to myself even harder." I say and she pulls me up for a desperate kiss while tangling her fingers in my hair, holding me as close to her as she can until we're interrupted by her phone ringing. Pulling away from my temptress of a wife we both make ourselves look as presentable as we can while she answer her phone with a frown, watching as she checks the time I wince when I look at my watch and realise I'm beyond late for my meeting.

"Fuck, they need me on set and I'm guessing that you're running late for your meeting." She says and I nod with a sigh.

"Oh I'm so late for my meeting Jess, thankfully it's nothing important. Just a general checkup on how things are progressing with the store and ensuring that they're hitting their targets. I'll reschedule it and then head home to get some of that paperwork done." I tell her as we slowly leave our little spot and she looks at me with a smile making me chuckle.

"Or you call and reschedule it and then stay here until we finish up this scene. Then we can go home together and enjoy the night to ourselves." She says as she takes my hand in hers and I nod as I let her pull me over to where they're filming and I quickly fire off a few texts to rearrange everything as I watch my gorgeous wife in her element.