Its the climb

Cheryl plugged her phone in, a slow song playing away.

Stefani jumped in behind Cheryls seat, Ana sat in the passenger and i took the seat next to Stef. I hadn't noticed my breathing still, wanting to sink into the seat. Stefani held my hand, hiding it under the poof of the dress. I squeezed her hand slightly, interlocking our fingers.

The last sleepover played to me again, the feeling in the lower part of my stomach ate away at me.

Her hands appeared, her lips reaching to my neck, planting small kisses just above my collarbone.

Stefani played with my newly done nails, running her fingertips along the patterns.

I kissed her fingers lightly, her other hand in my hair. Her nose grazed slightly on mine, as she hesitated above my lips.

I pulled her hand, indicating for her to sit in the middle seat. We had our own language together, our small eye contacts or a small facial movement and we could read each others minds. I dragged my finger across the palm of her hand, writing letters with my fingertip.

Her hair tickled my neck, her smile and eyes glinting above me. Her hands held my waist as i lay underneath her.

Stefani rested her head against mine, conversation in the front seemed to disappear as i carried on writing invisible letters on her hand.

I remember that night.

Stef chuckled slightly, our interaction going undetected. She trailed her finger along my palm, interlocking our arms. I knew where this was going and i wanted it even more.

She snaked her hand along my features, along my insecurities, resting it above my sleep shorts.

Her hand ruffled through the poof in the dress, trailing the inside of my thigh. I couldn't keep still, all i could imagine was that night. I rested against the door, turning to look into her eyes.

She looked back, "Is this okay?" I nodded in response, shivering and waiting for her touch. Her hand waited and disappeared. Bradley appeared above me, smirking, "You better be quiet, your my arm candy right?".

Stefani retracted her hand, reaching to my face as i shuddered.

"I cant", i mouthed, reaching up to brush my eyes.

She moved her hand and rested it beside my leg, nodding slightly.

The necklace Bradley gave me rested in-between my pushed up, slightly depressingly sized, breasts.

You have to look nice for him, he's a nice boy, and his parents are rich.

Thats not why i wanted to be with him, to be at the front for a lot of money. I didn't want to be with him full stop.

The feeling in my stomach didn't go away, it persisted even more, but i pulled myself to sit normally again. I reached for Stefani's hand, looking towards her. Our finger tips met again, and i rested my head against her shoulder.

"Yous are really quiet back there, you're not asleep right?", Cheryl smirked.

Stefani fumbled with my hand, "Just saving our energy, right?". All i could do was nod.

I could feel the dread in my stomach as we edged down the street, the school front yard full of people dolled up.

I clutched Stef's hand tighter as we pulled up.

I watched her scoot over and get out, making her way around the back of the car. My side door opened, Stef offering her hand to me.