Tuck me in

I watched the house come to life as we walked through the entrance.

The caretaker appears from the kitchen.

Mother and Father are there.

Mother looks at the way Stefani is holding me.

Stefani.

She walks me up the stairs.

Theres talk behind me, but i cant fathom it out.

Stefani is holding onto my waist with one hand and holding onto my hand with her other.

We mount to my bedroom door.

The feeling of carpet under my feet caresses my freezing toes.

The dress is being unzipped, two hands sliding along my shoulders. It falls to the floor.

I stand in my bra and underwear. I have that same feeling in my stomach.

A shirt comes over my head. Hands reaching to undo my bra strap. I pull away from her and take the bra off.

"Im gonna go, Gracie"

I pull my underwear off, reaching for a pair of my sleep shorts.

I pull the shorts on.

Stefani is leaving.

"Wait, don't go"

She hesitates on the door handle, pushing the door shut.

I walk gingerly towards her, reaching for her hand.

She sighs, turning to face me, "Remember what i said?"

I nod, "Just tuck me in". I cock my head slightly, "Please?".

She smiles lightly, taking her jacket off and tossing it to the floor.

I climb onto the bed, peeling back the duvet.

Stefani crawls in on her side, her pillow. I wiggle under the comfort, reaching to smoosh my pillow.

I watch as she takes her shirt off, letting it fall on her side of the bed.

She flops on her side, wrapping an arm around me.

I trail her chest with my finger, watching her breathing shudder. Her hand grabs mine, she shakes her head at me.

I lean and kiss just above her collarbone, trailing my lips. She sighs lightly, "What about your parents?"

I stare into her eyes, all i want is this. Now.

Its like i've never been hungry before. Like i'm a wild animal. It was all right before me, just ready for me to grab.

I get up, sitting on top of her. I reach my hands down behind her neck, leaning down and kissing her softly.

Shes still hesitant.

I look into her scared small eyes, moving off of her. I lay back, hearing her rustle in the bed.

"I don't want to hurt you", She mumbles.

"You cant hurt me any worse than what He did", i reply.

I turn to face her, reaching for her hand. I pull it to my lips and kiss it.

"Ive waited for you, for ages, Gracie", She pauses, "And now i don't even know where to start".

I kiss the edge of her nose, reaching across to her cheek. I hesitate, kissing her forehead. She leans into me, kissing my neck. I slowly plant kisses across the side of her face, working down the edge of her jaw.

I kiss down her neck, trailing my lips along her shoulder. She reaches an awkward hand to my cheek, pulling me, kissing me lightly. I want to deepen our kiss, but sense the fact that she's still hesitant.

I curl up, resting my head against her chest. Her fingers tickle up and down my back, holding me tightly.