What comes next?

She shakes her head, pulling away. My body being zapped of all previous adrenaline.

I raise an unnoticed eyebrow, tugging on her hand, trying pulling her back to me.

She sighs in frustration, attempting to walk past me.

"Can you hold the fuck up?" I hear the words before i can process them.

She grabs my wrists, "Just stop!". She moves me back, pushing me against a wall.

My heart beats in my ears, my eyes water almost instantly, my throat seizing up.

I flinch, squirming and freeing myself.

She moves back, slouching against the foot of the bed.

I watch her as a passing light shines brightly through the cracks in the curtains. The light casts over her body, her sniffling filling our silence.

Scuttling to her feet, i place my hands on her knees. She flinches away from me again, turning her head away.

"Tell me, Stef, What's upsetting you so much?"

She hesitates, her breathing hitched.

"I want to break his face, i want to break his dirty fucking hands. I want to fucking kill him".

I place my hands to hers, fumbling with her fingers. I trail her knuckles.

"I wouldn't be able to see you if you did that, Steffy".

She sighs, moving her feet and shuffling onto her knees. Her mouth hesitates away from mine, her warm breath sticking to my cheeks.

Moving forward, the gap shrinks smaller. I reach a hand to her neck, trailing the small hairs at the nape.

Stef breathes in slowly, reaching a hand to caress my cheek. I move forward quickly, expecting to meet her lips.

Stef raises a hand to my shoulder, pulling away and whispering softly,
"Slowly, Grace".

I place my other hand around her neck, overlapping my arms and intertwining my fingers.

A small buzz flies through to my brain as we meet. Her hand moves up to my hair, pushing the mesh back past my shoulders. I sit up on my knees with her, pushing her back into the edge of the bed.

I rock in her arms, pulling away and standing up. She reaches her hands up, meeting her warm palms spread out towards me.

We fall to the bed quickly, her hands reaching tenderly to touch every part of my skin.

Her fingers leave fire dancing on me, i wish for this moment to never end.

Our waists grind against one another, the burning feeling winding through my pelvis.

I push myself into her, kissing her neck and running my hands through her silky hair.

Everything about Her.

Shes like a drug to me in this moment, and i cant get enough.

She fumbles slowly, so slowly i could have stopped her. A thousand times i could have stopped her but this was exactly what i wanted.

Stefani moves, flipping me over and kissing along my neck.