chapt 28 • The Moment

this chapter contains mature content! x

also, bare with me, I haven't written a whole smut scene let alone an entire chapter in a while.

Alessio is further on the bed now and with his back against the headboard.

I can already tell by the way he's looking at me more than anywhere else that he's nervous.

It might have to do with the fact that I haven't taken my eyes off of him once, from his eyes to his body that I was going to ruin in every way I knew.

"Shouldn't I... um. I read that I could make you feel good if I..." He dropped his eyes between my thighs and fully blushed.

I cover his lips with my own, my bare chest meeting his. When I pull away he's blushing even more, his eyes can't seem to figure where to focus. The first time Alessio has ever fully allowed himself to fully look at me.

"Just let me take care of you, okay?" He responds with a nod, I bite my lip at all the ideas I have planned in my head and where to start.

But I know I have to start slow.

It may not be my first time but it is his and the last thing I want is to overwhelm him knowing that he's trusting me to be his first time.

So I do just that, I start with painfully slow kisses from his sharp jaw and make a trail down to his neck. The spot where his pulse lies is beating against my lips, telling me he's not only nervous but that he wants it as much as I do.

I let my tongue swipe over the spot I know makes him grip the sheets with his hands.

"Let me make you feel so good you remember every detail tomorrow," I say and trace my hand down his abs as I begin to mark his neck with my lips and finally taint the skin with my sins.

"I-I don't think I'll ever be able to forget" His voice is strained now, his eyes are shut and his neck is tilted to the right, Alessio's hands squeeze the sheets so hard I'm sure it's painful and I've barely begun to mark his collarbone.

It makes me smile when I make my way to his chest, and I look up at his neck which has three marks that I've sealed with my teeth.

I push myself lower, kissing down his chest until I get to his unbelievably and perfectly cut abs which rise at the rhythm of his chest as he opens his eyes to see and feel my lips covering him as if I'm discovering new places.