1 Another Night

He was sitting in bed with his recent one night stand. Well, it was a one night stand. He was cooling down after rigorous activity. He didn't make eye contact with him. The visor of his hat shielded his eyes.

"I'm glad you picked me this time. It has been a while."

He responded by putting the cigarette to his lips, and then blowing out a puff of smoke.

Earlier, that hand was gripping the sheets before him, while the other held the bedpost. He was panting as drool pooled from his mouth. Under his head was his hat that was being bent as his face dug into the bedding. It wasn't often he had someone big enough with enough power to get him like that. He needed that, that night.

The only sounds were the bed creaking, heavy wanton breathing and the man grunting.

He led Jotaro to the edge swiftly as he used his pounding strength.

Jotaro bit his lip as a deep groan stayed in his throat. Tears streamed as his whole being was becoming overwhelmed.

"Come on," he said. He reached with his hand from behind Jotaro. He put his hand on Jotaro's stomach for more leverage. "Let it out. Don't worry. I'll take care of you. I always do."

Jotaro didn't argue, nor did he fight back. He submitted as his eyes rolled up, and his mouth opened as his lips trembled. Whimpers escaped with each pant. He gasped as his body grew ridged with his mouth letting out a silent cry. Jotaro's toes curled as the culprit reached down and gripped his manhood as he released into the sheets below him.

The man whispered as he bent over Jotaro, "There you go. Take all of it." He let up on the bruising pace and grunted, "That's it." He finally released into Jotaro.

A few more thrusts into Jotaro shook him, making Jotaro give out a gutteral moan.

Jotaro lost strength and laid there boneless. He breathing heavily as he caught his breath. His fingers unfurled from the sheets as he trembled. He enjoyed the embrace of the man above him as the penetrater draped his body over his. He felt secure as pleasure continued to wash over him. He let himself lose himself as the man whispered in his ear. He relished the man's hands tracing his body.

Fanning the past moment from his mind, he glanced at the man. He was a pretty strong man. He was also caring with the aftercare with bringing him water, after he was done pounding him to kingdom come.

The man smiled as he notice Jotaro looking at him. He took that as an invitation to continue speaking. "Sorry about neglecting to kiss you. I know how much you enjoy it."

Jotaro looked away from the statement. "It's no big deal."

"Ah," he said. "You seem to come faster when we kiss." He laughed as he reached to pat Jotaro's head.

Suddenly, Star Platinum appeared and swatted the man's hand away.

The man flinched, startled. "Right. Sorry," he apologized. He should've known not to touch or even considering touching Jotaro's head in any way.

Eventually, Jotaro placed his cigarette on the ash tray beside the bed. He stood up from under the covers and grabbed his underwear from the floor. He began dressing.

They didn't speak to each other after as he finished dressing. It was getting late, and it was time for Jotaro to leave.

Jotaro left the room to the hallway of the dorms of the workers who were staying at the headquarters. Some lived there while some only stayed temporarily. Sometimes work and projects could warrant them to stay for a few days at a time. Some just needed a place to stay.

The hallway was empty since it was past midnight.

Jotaro went to his own dorm room. He didn't go home much. Well, he didn't have much of a home to go to. He didn't talk about it with anyone else, so everyone just believed that he lives there.

Well, he barely talked about himself.

Or just talked.

***

Jotaro was late. Normally, he wouldn't get enough sleep and just get up early for work. This time, he slept throughout the night into noon.

He didn't bother to rush. He called the office and told them that he will be late. He didn't really want to get up, but he had responsibilities to attend to.

He was walking down the hallway all the way to the lab, where he needed to be.

When he arrived, a few of the scientists looked over to him. They were all huddled around a computer.

Jotaro walked over to the computer, seeing a familiar face on the screen.

"Oh bonjour, mon ami!" It was Polnareff, a dear friend of his.

He didn't get to see Polnareff in person often as it was hard to travel in his condition, and he was living his life in Italy with Avdol. It was like Polnareff once visited Italy and fallen in love despite being nearly killed after meeting Giorno and defeating Diavolo. They normally video chat in oppose to travelling to the states.

"Hey," Jotaro greeted back.

"Aren't you late," Polnareff replied in a teasing tone.

Jotaro sighed, "Yeah." He waited for Polnareff to tell him what was going on.

"Okay," Polnareff said with a sigh. "Let's get you to speed." He began explaining what they have been researching in Italy.

The day was slow and meticulous.

At the end of the day, the scientists left.

There, Polnareff and Jotaro was left alone.

Polnareff was talking about his week and what has been going on with him. After a while, he asked, "So how about you, Jojo?"

"What?" Jotaro replied.

"How are you doing?" He seemed hesitant to ask. It was like he was stepping on eggshells.

"I'm busy as usual," he answered.

"Jolyne called," he said, letting that statement hang in the awkward silence. "She said that you haven't been around lately. You haven't been home... For maybe a couple of months."

"She probably just missed me," Jotaro said.

"She has been going different times of the day to catch you home," Polnareff said catching him. "You know I worry about you some times." A moment of silence. "Don't work too hard."

"I'm not," Jotaro said. He genuinely didn't feel like he was overworking himself.

"Maybe you should go home and rest."

"I'll be fine."

"Jojo-."

"I have to go," Jotaro interrupted. "Stop worrying so much." Before Polnareff could say anything else, he closed the laptop shut. He didn't bother to properly turn it off. The pondering on his friend's words went away.

He left the lab to get to the cafeteria. He needed to let go of some stress.