8 Over and over

'Hey, Jojo. I just wanted you to know that I'm not judging you. I just want you to be safe, because I care about you.'

No, he doesn't. Jotaro isn't important enough for that kind of love.

Jotaro hasn't seen Kakyoin or Jolyne the rest of the day, but the whole time they were in the back of his mind. It felt like they were there, and it was frustrating. He felt like an exposed nerve. It was worse than the empty feeling he usually had.

Jotaro arrived to the bar. He saw his most recent fling along with three other men. Two of the three, he already slept with. Maybe it was time to try out this one thing he wanted to try.

He walked over to them.

They immediately saw him up on arrival. When he had all their eyes on him, he asked, "Are any of you busy this evening?"

Three of the four said yes. The one who said no said that he wasn't into things like that. The one who hasnt slept with Jotaro said an excited yes. The other two with experience were curious in what Jotaro wanted to do.

Soon Jotaro plus three were in his bedroom.

After he closed the door behind him, he saw three pairs of eyes on him. Just then, he felt a tinge of nervousness. It was different when it was just one on one. But three?

Jotaro managed to say, "You know if you are having second thoughts, you can leave at any time."

"Yes," the big guy, who was his last night stand said. "You as well." He gave him a supportive smile.

Jotaro nodded. He shrugged off his coat and placed it on the back of his door that held other coats.

"Maybe," one of the experienced guys piped up. "We should have a safe word like..." He looked around the room, then his eyes stopped to Jotaro. "Purple hat!"

Jotaro shrugged, "Whatever works for your comfort." He reached the bottom of his shirt to pull it off, but stopped as he noticed them watching him. "Am I the only one undressing?"

They turned away from staring at him and focus on themselves.

Soon the big guy came over to Jotaro and said quietly, "How about you come start on my lap loosen up a bit. Then you can get more comfortable?"

Jotaro exhaled, "If you want to show them up, just say so."

He managed to smile bashfully, "Well, yeah, that too. But I do want you to be into it. Especially after what happened yesterd-."

"It wasn't a big deal," Jotaro said, shutting him down.

"But-."

"Shut up and sit down," Jotaro commanded.

"Okay," he quickly said.

And so, Jotaro had his back against his back as he was penetrated. One of his legs were being held by him. He closed his eyes as he took in the warmth and spikes of pleasure from being thrusted into.

When he finally got comfortable enough, he opened his eyes and looked at the other men before him.

The new one still had pants on, but it was unzipped. He looked surprised and excited. It was like he was stuck in a trance.

The other guy was just in his boxers. He was itching to have a go.

Jotaro breathed, "Come here."

Those simple two words seemed to break the spell. The two guys came forward to join in.

***

Mind blank. Pleasure. Ecstacy. So much warmth.

Everything was timeless.