14 Love

The next couple of days were spent hanging around the house and the beach. Jotaro felt many downs in that time, but he was starting to feel a few more ups than usual. Jotaro didn't leave the premises for any reason. Only Kakyoin did leave for important items and Jolyne for uni. He kept his distance from Kakyoin even when he was home.

At the moment, Kakyoin was in the kitchen cooking.

Jotaro was in his temporary bedroom. He liked the smell of the blankets from his bed. He kept it to his nose as the scent reminded him of Kakyoin. He didn't actively smell his friend, but it was like a smell that popped up whenever he entered a room.

Every time he smelled the scent, he felt comfort and warmth.

He wrapped the blanket around himself. Then he pulls down his pants. With one hand, he held the blanket to his nose. With his other, he placed into his pants to pleasure himself from the front.

He breathed into the blanket as he rocked his hips. He sniffed in the Kakyoin smell as he tightened the grip on his erection. He hummed as he imagined his Nori stroking him. Then he reached back past his balls to the plug already inserted.

He thought of the one he loved. The one he couldn't have. He imagined him holding him like the blankets were. He had to be aware enough not to call out for Nori.

But of course, he couldn't focus enough to even care. He kept the blanket over his mouth and curled in on himself.

He lost himself in the illusion of Nori being with him. He let pleasure and comfort take over as he eventually came.

After a while, he felt the guilt fall over him. He groaned as he got up from his bed. He quickly began cleaning up. He took a shower to clean up any evidence of his shame.

After he was done, he peeked out of his bedroom door to see if anyone was around.

No one was.

Jotaro was hungry. He was surprised by his appetite. Normally, he wouldn't eat until late, if he had breakfast.

He left his room and came to the kitchen downstairs. He opened the fridge to grab something easy.

"I'm glad you decided to leave your room."

Jotaro nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard Kakyoin behind him.

Did he know?

"Want me to fix you something?"

Jotaro said, "No... I'll just eat..." He grabbed an apple. "This."

Kakyoin asked, "Are you sure that's enough? You've been eating quite a bit lately."

"Um," he averted his eyes back into the fridge. He grabbed a bowl of grapes. "I'll eat this too."

Star Platinum appeared to close the fridge and quickly disappeared.

Jotaro slipped past Kakyoin to head back up the stairs into his bedroom.

"Jojo," Kakyoin called before he could reach the stairs.

Jotaro stopped.

"Want to watch a movie or something together?"

And what? Be close to someone he couldn't have? Just temporarily cuddle with a man who just sees him as a friend?

Jotaro sighed, "No." He went into his room and closed himself in again. He sat in his bed and wrapped himself in his covers. That's one thing he could be comfortable in.

His rumbling stomach forced him to gobble up the apple and grapes in record time. He didn't want to be around Kakyoin, but he really wanted to be around him. He didn't want to go through losing him over and over.