6 Control

With Star Platinum, Jotaro searched the bar for Kakyoin before he settled in. Thankfully, he wasn't there.

He lit a cigarette and ordered a drink. He had quite the stressful day. There was nothing more to it. He sighed as he slumped down.

The bartender placed his ordered drink in front of him, but he barely looked at it.

He prepared himself in his room before arriving there. It would be nice to let go of some steam. He was tired of thinking. He saw some familiar faces inside. He stood up and went to the big guy that managed to make his mind go blank.

He could definitely use that right now.

The man was alone, down the counter.

Jotaro sat down beside him. "Hey, are you busy?"

He replied, "I'm never busy if it involves you."

Perfect.

***

"Whoa," he said to Jotaro. "You are giving me a treat."

Jotaro avoided the man's eyes as he neatly placed his clothes on the side of the couch.

Right as they walked in, he invited Jotaro to the couch where the back was facing the door. He made sure to lock the door to ease any anxiety.

"You had that in all day?"

"No," Jotaro answered. "Just before I came to the bar." He got on the couch on his knees and rested on his elbows on the couch's back, so that his butt was out. He patiently waited for him to do something. He could've done more, but there was a difference between being alone and feeling the warmth of a human being.

Suddenly, big hands grabbed him by the hips. One of the hands grabbed the end of the plug and moved it around to tease him. Lips found his lower back, making noises with each kiss.

Jotaro moved his hips upward to make the plug hit his sweet spot better.

"Ah ah," the man chided softly. "Let me take care of you. Stay still."

In response, he trembled to a stop. He bit his lip to prevent himself from complaining. He wanted to chase the place that was so close, but not enough.

For his good behavior, finally, the plug was pressed directly into the spot he liked so much. He continued pressing there without let-up. Where his lips landed, he bit: his back, his cheek, his hip.

Jotaro's arms gave way under him as he leaned down, resting his head on the couch. He moaned as his hip movements were not his own.

"Right there?"

He panted, "Mmhm. Right there." His breathed hissed as he reached back and grabbed this partner's wrist. He hummed frantically as he tried to put more pressure on the plug.

"Feels so good, doesn't it?"

Jotaro nodded. His eyes glazed over as he panted.

Slowly, he pulled it out.

From the sensation, Jotaro trembled and whimpered. His hips swayed wanting the feeling to come back. He reached down with his hand and began jerking himself off.

"Whoa," he chuckled slightly surprised. "What a treat indeed." He leaned over Jotaro until he was covering him. His lips managed to reach behind his ear. He whispered, "Might want to hold on."

Then he entered him just perfectly.

Jotaro's mouth went slack just as he used his free hand to grip the man's hair from behind. With every thrust, his legs nearly gave out, but the man's arm held him up against him. The back of his head rested on the man's shoulder. He could feel the man's hand reach his sack and massage it.