22 Walk It Away

The next morning, Jotaro woke up to the usual smell of Kakyoin's smell in the covers. He tightened the blankets around his shoulders and hummed a little.

God, he was horny.

After all the emotions and tears the day before, he wondered how could this be? He never understood these things, nor did he really care why. He just wanted to be satisfied.

Maybe he could walk it off. He left his bedroom in his night outfit with my normal coat on over it. He didn't find Kakyoin anywhere, which was unusual. He decided to go to his bedroom door.

He knocked on it. "Nori, are you alright?"

There was a shuffle of covers. "Yeah, was just a little tough getting up this morning."

Jotaro mentally changed his plans for today. "Do you need help with anything?"

"No," he said. "It's just going to take a while for me to get up."

"Don't push yourself," Jotaro said. "I'm going to make some breakfast. Is there anything specific you want?"

Kakyoin thought for a bit. Then he said, "I think I have some cherries in the fridge. Can you give me some?"

"A bowl of cherries, coming up," Jotaro announced.

Jotaro left and came back with a bowl for Kakyoin and a granola bar for himself. He went into his bedroom and found Kakyoin barely awake.

Kakyoin mumbled, "Morning, Jojo." He sat up from his pillow. He seemed disheveled. His shirt's neck was so wide that it revealed his shoulder. A leg was outside of the covers that stopped at his hips.

Jotaro replied, "Good morning." He placed the bowl on the bedside table. He leaned against the wall beside the table. He averted his eyes from him.

"Are you alright?" Kakyoin said as he reached for a cherry. "Your face is flushed."

He reached for a hat that was not on his head at the moment. He cleared his throat and said, "Nothing's wrong. Rough morning?"

"Yeah," he said. He ate a cherry. He hummed in delight.

"Need anything before I go?"

Kakyoin asked, "Where are you going?"

"For a walk," Jotaro said.

Kakyoin's eyes darted down and immediately understood his friend's predicament. "Oh. Sorry, was this too much?"

Subconsciously, Jotaro wrapped his coat around his waist. "It's fine. I was like this when I woke up."

Kakyoin fixed his shirt on his shoulder. "Yeah, but this was no help either, was it?"

"It's no big deal. I just wanted to make sure that you were okay."

"Right. Thanks."

Jotaro said before walking out, "Call me if you need me." He changed into some proper clothes for walking at the beach and left.

After ten minutes of accelerating from walking to running, he arrived back at the house. He found Kakyoin in the living room. He went into the room to see how he was doing.

Kakyoin stood up as Jotaro arrived. He turned off the television he had on. He said, "I've told you that I wasn't going to let you wait long."

"Hunh?"

"Let's be together and have you officially move in," Kakyoin continued.

... "Hunh?!"

"Let's do it," Kakyoin said. "I want to be with you. I take care of you, and you take care of me. We've waited long enough. What do you say?"