The Grand news*-*

A/N:Hi,i'm Coffe( yes i know how it spelled okay okay) i'm Storm's sibling i'm going to be correcting grammar it should be better, I sorry for anything I miss if there is something in a chapter that has *-* by the tile please polite let me know and i will correct it. I will try to check the stories   comments once a day, but if I forget, i'm sure my sibling will let me know.  

Marinette POV

Just two more week,Two more weeks, I repeated to myself. After two weeks, I won't deal with Leila's lies and my stupid classmate. I mean, there are only a few decent ones : my best friend Adrian , Nino, and julika Adrian like a bother to me. We are the trapeze artists in miraculous circus, Chatnoir and Ladybug. In two, we will be able to comment to the circus full time. The circus is run by aunt and uncle Plag and tiki. Our parents finally agreed to let join us in the circus if we keep up with our studies. Of course, it did help that we explained our school situation. My aunt and uncle run it, and his family friend "Gorilla" works at the circus. The reason we decided to use show name instead of our real names is that we didn't want to deal with fans yet. Well, I better head to the home room . This is going to be a long day. My teacher walked in and said alright class I have and announcement. We are going to the miraculous circus in two weeks. Lila stood up and said (LIED)" You guys know I used to be Ladybug, but my mom got worried, so I had to stop." Please don't tell anyone." I rolled eyes so hard I'm pretty sure I saw the back of my head. I saw Adrian visible tense. The rest of the class just promised and awed. "Marinette, what do you think?" Nino asks. I started to reasoned but Ayla cut me, saying, "we all know what she going say." I looked at her, then Lila, before Turing back to Nino saying "Their no proof, so I don't know."
-during lunch

(The next part is text between Marinette and Adrian )
Marinette
I can't believe this she's taking the credits for my compliments.
Adrian
I know right and she is saying horrible saying that she said that she  did all the work so she not only taking corrected for your work but making me look like slacker like come on we are a team we have been doing this since .
Marinette
So what's the plan. We're going to take her down right.
Adrian
We could sue her. But that doesn't seem like enough.

(in the real world )
"Earth to Adrian and Mari earth Adrian and Mari," Nino says."Hey, what up?" Adrian replied  ." You guys were texting you during lunch. You guys don't, and I could feel your guys' anger form here  becoming more it becoming scarier by the second, so what's wrong? "Nino asks.
"How would you feel if not only rumors are spreading about you but one of friend is having their credit taken away." I asked  "Insainly pissed and want to end them, " Julika said. "Why do you ask?" Julika asked. "I know about the rumor about  Adrian is  dating  her," Julika started ." No, absolutely not. I'm not dating her," Adrian almost yelled. "Hey, my aunts and uncle run the miraculous circus. Would you guys like to come?" I asked. Both julika and Nina agreed to come. Just then, the lunch bell rings.