the days until the field trip part 2

Nino's POV
I noticed  the class is being cold to me lately. They probably found about our breakup. Turn it into that I love someone else since I broke up with her. But actually Alia only talks about Lila and decent amount of our dates Lila joins. It comes to the point that I'm a third real so that's why I broke up with her. With the aftermath of marionettes in Adrian revenge I'll explain why I broke up with her to everyone. Me and Jessica has been recording everything she says about being Marinette and bashing Adrian that we can for my plan. I mean I can be a very Petty person when I want to be. Me and julika come to the circus everyday after school to help out and spread the news what Lila says about their circus. Many of them are pissed off white to be. Honestly there's a lot of interesting people there like this one guy around our age name Wayzz he is training to be a hype rope artist. Well I was there and I'm more about plaids job. It's honestly very interesting. Is the ring master show he pronounces the performances and who's performing. Well keeping the eyes on him and put it on this looked up performances as well. Honestly he's been teaching me some things about that. Kid you know you got talent here he told me on multiple occasions. I have been telling my parents a lot about what I am doing after school. Nino where you at the circus again mom asked me. Yeah about that I mean meaning to ask you a question I said. What is it she asked can I help out during the summer I mean not when we have school like doing brakes. Honestly a lot of fun and while I've been going there I got to meet a lot of interesting people. Of course I've been helping out and hanging out with my friends I said. I'll have to talk about that with your dad she told me. So maybe I thought just one more week and 4 days until Lila falls.