days until the field trip part 1

Lila POV
Something is off. I mean, Nino and Jessica are pretending to like me before I can tell that they're actually like me but not that much. You can still be in their eyes. But like everybody is blind to my lies, everybody seem to be blind to their hate. It was the most obvious whenever I mentioned that I was ladybug or spell hate about cat noir. There's no way they find out who they're actually are. Just one more week and six more days until the field trip, which I'm excited about. Come on, who wouldn't be excited to go to the most famous circus in Europe and watch two of the greatest trappeas artists? I mean, I could be better than if I accidentally took interest into that stuff. But of course, I do not want to. The entire class is asking about my experience as a ladybug. At first, it was insanely scary. Get up there and do the stuff that I did, but over time, you get used to it, and it's just a thrill every time I told them. I let's let some more sweet lies. The bell rang in class starts.
~Skip to lunch🍔~
I saw Nino and Alia talking she looks insanely upset and then slaps him across the face. She walked over, and Nino went to sit with Adrian Marinette and Julia. Alia, what's wrong? I asked. He just broke up with me. I can't believe it. Nino does that. It's possible that he broke up with because the love of someone else. I said, "What do you mean Rose asked?" I noticed he's been hanging a lot more with Marinette and Julia it could be one of those two, I said. I can't go accusing it's just saying yet because I need more evidence than that, and can you please stop talking about this Alia said then asked. Of course, we all said the rest of the lunch was bashing Nino and cheering her up .