The day before the field trip

Lila POV
Something is up first, Marinette being able to see for my lies. Adrian followed after her. About 2 weeks ago, Nino and judika were pretending to believe my lies. Miss Bustier is trying to act like everything is normal. Mom seems mad at me for some reason. But I highly doubt all of them on my lies. I know something is up with Marinette and Adrian, but how did they bring the others into it. But I am excited about the field trip tomorrow. Although it's too bad Adrian can come. After all, my lies about dating him make me more popular because he's the most popular boy in the school. Hey Lila, how come you're so successful and have just an amazing life? Alex asked me. I guess I'm just lucky I told her. Cool, anything other accomplish, at least something, at least half as amazing as you she asked with stars in her eyes. Maybe we just don't know, but I bet you can call those things that are more amazing than things that I ever did, I told her. Wow, everybody's so dumb here. I mean , with simple research, you can find out most of the things that come out of my mouth are lies. But of course, nobody does the research. Miss bustier walked into class all right, everybody quiet down. Remember, tomorrow is the field trip. So I know I'm excited, but what about you guys. Although it is bad that our entire class can't come. She said, "What do you mean by that Max asked?" Marinette and Adrian's parents didn't give them permission to come she told us. Good to know the bold account Kim taunted. But Adrian didn't do anything bad, so why can't he come? Rose asked, "Oh, my dad just didn't give me permission he said. Sorry dude, that you can't come Ivan said. The entire class started comforting Adrian about it. Of course, I volunteered to take a video of it for him. Although I can't believe everybody thought he was happy when I volunteer. So what is going on? I asked myself.