Trip to miraculous circus

Nino POV
We just finished up school. All right class remember the kids are going to the field trip come here at 5:00 p.m. Ms bustier
Understood the entire class said. I ketchup to julika Marinette and Adrian are you guys excited I asked. Duh, I mean, who wouldn't be excited, "julica said. So you guys know the plan I asked. Yep, and we already told our parents and majority of the people at the circus Adrian filled us in. Well, see you guys later, Marinette said. Marinette and Adrian walked off they told us earlier that they want us to come to the circus when the entire class comes to surprise us. So what do you think is going to happen? julika asked Ed, "I don't know, but I know it's going to be exciting," I told her.

~Time skip to 5:00 p.m.
All right, class, we're now heading to miraculous circus missed bustier said. Remember to be respectful to the performers and if there's any directions given follow them please. Understood, we all said. We all got on to the bus, me, and Juliet together. You are in love with her Aaliyah practice screech. No, we are just friends, I told her. You're a reporter. You shouldn't just come to conclusions I muttered under my breath. When we arrive at the circus, we set on the benches. I trained my replacement because who else is better to train the place and the ladybug then ladybug herself? Lila said that's so cool then and stuff like that the entire class started saying. I just rolled my eyes out that. Just then, the performance started. Welcome, gentleman and ladies. Children of all ages are welcome to the circus. Please get the flash on your phone off so you don't distract our performance plague said. Then he brought some smoke bombs on the ground and just disappeared. That was so cool I heard throughout the audience. I need to say the performance was amazing. It was an understatement. I mean, yeah, I saw some of mariners in Adrian's practices, but still, this isn't a whole other level. Black sewn up again so they can gentlemen ladybug and cat noir. The spotlights go to the two trapeze artists, and they say their act was better than any other practices would be an understatement. Agent Warren was a black one piece that his entire legs were covered, and the top was a tank top of a green sauce around his race. A black mass on his face with green highlights and cat ears. Marinette worn a similar one piece just read with black polka dots for black sasser on her race a red mask with black polka dots her hair was up in buns with one red and one black ribbons to keep it up. Once the performance was over, everyone took a bow and left the stage. All right class time to head back to the bus missed booster said. On the bus, Miss bustier said that on Monday, not only on a Google meet with famous people but also on watching a video for homeroom.