part 2 of the rewrite

Adrian's POV

" Good morning class today, I have a great announcement that you all might like. Our class has won a field trip to the miraculous circus." Miss Bustier said.

I was stun at that. I look over to my best friend to see that she was also in shock. Meaning neither of us knew ahead of time. Our entire class was cheering.

" That means we need to go to the most popular circus in the world." Nina cheered.

" Maybe we can get to see Cat noir's and ladybug's performance." Max said excitedly.

" Why wouldn't we be able to?" Kim ask?

" Because both of them are not at all the performances the circus has. There's a theory that they are teenagers so that that's worry about school." Max explain.

" I have something to tell you, but promise me, you won't tell anyone outside of this room." the liar asked.

" What is it?" Nino ask her.

" You can tell us anything." rose told her.

" Ok, then.... I used to be ladybug. I had to quit because of a major injury in my knee." she told them.

" For someone who got a knee injury, you walk completely fine." Marinette said trying to point out the very obvious lie.

" That is just rude to assume Marinette and because of that, you're gonna get detention." our teacher said with a pissed off face.

Rest of the class agreed with her. After some time, you went back to our lesson. I was so stunned at the lie, she said. I mean, it's one thing to lie about knowing people. It's a whole nother thing lying that you are a person.

As soon as I classes was over. Me and Marinette winter her house. It was a  peace full walk over. Once we got there, I grabbed the tray on the counter for us. Then we head up to her room.

" I can't believe this. She's taking credit for my work." She said while placing her bedroom.

" I've an idea let's get revenge." I told her.

" How do you suppose we do that?" she asked me.

" Well, I recorded the conversation about her claiming to be you. All you really need to do to prove her wrong is so pull up a picture of a younger you." I said.

" I highly doubt any of them are going to check to see what is she saying true." she blatantly pointed out.

" well, Allie are just awesome, might have a doom Laila." I said with a sweet smile on my face.