Part one of the rewrite.

Marinette POV

My alarm started to buzz like crazy. So I quickly turned it off, got off of my bed and did my morning stretches. After that, I got dressed and ready for the day.

 After that, I got dressed and ready for the day

( imagine the blue is a light pink.)

I quickly put my homework in my bag random stairs to eat breakfast. Before I left my parents bakery, I took a deep breath and head to school. You may be wondering, what is so bad about school? I mean, you go there to learn for right?well, when the material is too easy, you're constantly being bullied, oh, yeah, yeah, the biggest lie in your class, well, what would you think.

If you're curious what happened, here's a brief summary. Basically my class got a transfer student name Lila Rossi. She lies about everything, and I mean everything. Of course, being the person that I am me not wanting my friends at the time do fall victim to her lies, I tempted to point them out. Only one person believed me during that time, he said, I should just take the high road. He is a global and he believed that everything was going to be fine longer are on.

That's was until she threatened me in the bathroom by saying this, you take away all my friends. She almost exceeded at that. Her first flying was to get me expelled, lucky me. I am and that didn't work out for her. After that, my brother from another mother took a different approach. Some plans later she managed to turn almost all my classmates against me. So a year later, from all of that happening, I'm the least liked person in my class. Also, at the same time, one of the most liked person without them, even realizing it I'll explain it later.

I walk into my home room. Of course, I noticed everybody glaring at me.

" What did I do this time?" I asked them.

" How could you threaten her lila in the locker rooms after school yesterday?" my ex best friend, Alya said.

" Do you have any proof of this accusation?" I asked most of my class. At that they all went to deep into thought, trying to think of any proof they might have.

" Why would he lie to us? After all, she's isn't you and she happens to be a decent being. " Alex yelled from the back of the room. At that I simply shrugged and went to my seat with a dream.

" So how you day been so far?" he asked me.

" Great of course until the point I had to go to school." I told him.

" Good to know." He responded with. After some more chit chat, our teacher walked through the door with a happy smile on her face.

" Good morning class today, I have a great announcement that you all might like. Our class has won a field trip to the miraculous circus." our teacher said.