the days until the field trip part 5

Adrian's POV
And aren't you excited for the field trip, Lila said. Oh, dad said I can't go I told her. Oh man, maybe I'll be recorded for you, and we can watch it together, still she said. I can't wait. I told her through gritted teeth. Should probably start heading to class she said. Once you got to class, I said by Nino. She won't leave me alone I said. Yikes, that got stuck, dude, "he responded with. We continued talking until Miss Boucher started class. Alia, please stop talking in my class, Miss Bustier said. Yes, missed, see responded with. Class continued some Miss bustier had to tell the class to stop talking and pay attention on multiple occasions. When it was time for lunch me and Marinette I stayed behind because she asked us to. I know about the situation because Nino and Adrian told me. I am quite curious: Would you guys like to announce that you're no longer coming to school during the video call or some other time she asked. I think it's supposed to be announced it during the video call Marinette said. I like Marinette on this one . If we're going to call you guys, why not announce that we're no longer coming to class then. Oh, quick question could you record the classes' reaction for us? I know some people who like to see it, I told her. Of course I'll love to she said. Just three more days.