Part 3

Marinette POV

We continued to eat our lunch and work out the details in our plan. My mom came through the trap door with a pissed off face.

" I mean it, would you like to explain to me why you have detention today?" she asked me.

" Adrian recorded why I got detention." I told her with a sigh.

" Adrian, would you mind playing it for me?" She ask. He only nodded press ok. I watch my mom's face expression and she was mad.

" Since you 2 have school, you should head out I'll talk to Gabriel about this." she said. We nodded, grabbed our backpacks and head out of the bakery.

We ran back to school in time, just barely making it to class in time. We quickly sat on our desk reading for teachers from back. Nothing really interesting happened until I got home, they see my parents Gabriel and Adrian. in the living room.

" So how was your day?" my dad ask me.

" Boring. " I told him.

" Since Marinette is back, can you tell us what's going on?" Adrian ask Them.

" Let's make this care nothing set in stone, but we talk to Tikki and Plagg about the final performance, while they're in London for you guys joining the circus fulltime." Gabriel said

" Wait, you mean there's a chance that we could be trapeze artist full time?" I asked them.

" Yes, but only if  you two can keep up with your school work." My mom said.

" by the way, they're curious if you too would like to perform rather still in Paris." my dad ask us.

" Is that really a question?" both me and Adrian responded at the same time.

" I should've known I'll go tell them." Dad responded with, then grabbed his phone. We spend rest of the time catching up and hanging out.