*Chapter 9*

*Snape's POV*

I hugged the blonde haired girl in my arms, she was like a daughter to me. I wrapped my arms around her as I hugged her back. "I-i'm s-s-sorry.." I heard Lilly stutter while trying to stop crying.

"Lilly, you don't need to be sorry you did nothing wrong." I whispered softly to not scare the girl more. It feels like a million needles are hitting my heart, making it shatter whenever I see her like this.

"She wants to go back to Beauxbatons." I heard Dumbledore mumble under his breath.

"I- '' I cut Lilly off by kneeling down so I was her height and looked her in the eyes. "It's ok Lilly." I smiled as I pulled her into a comforting embrace but I felt her flinch and I got even more worried about her. "Lilly, will you tell me what's wrong when you are ready to talk about it?" I asked her in a soft tone.

*Lilly's POV*
I smiled at him and nodded "yes". I left the office and went back to the slytherin common room which was dark and cool and the emerald green walls reflected in the light. I sat on the couch next to draco. I leaned my head on his shoulder and fell asleep as I felt safe with him and knew he would never hurt me in any way.

*Draco's POV*
I felt Lilly's head on my shoulder and looked over at the blonde haired slytherin and saw she was asleep. I carefully put my arm around her back and held onto her left shoulder and put my other arm under her knees and picked her up while standing up and took her to her dorm. I make sure she is still asleep and when I see she is I laid her on the soft mattress and covered her up then left and quietly closed the door. I then went back to the living room of the common room and sat down on the floor since we started to play spin the bottle so I joined.

I started the game so I took the bottle and put it on the ground and spun it and it landed on...Max. Max walked over to me and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. I melted into the kiss as I liked it. I couldn't let anyone know I liked it though and pulled away from max. I had a slight smile on my face but it was not noticeable. Max then went back to his seat and spun the bottle and it landed on Tom. Tom was mean to anyone but he is meaner to the person he has a crush on.

Tom walks over to Max and whispers something in his ear then he pulls Max into a kiss but it didn't look passionate to me, it looked more forced. I wanted to punch Tom but I couldn't since no one knows i'm gay they just think I kissed Max because of the rules. In slytherin you will be known as weak if you don't follow the rules for spin the bottle.

*Max's POV*

I was shaking when Tom kissed me but he said if I didn't kiss back he would hurt me more than ever so I kissed him back. The kiss felt disgusting. It was better when it was me and draco.

I tried to pull away so I could breathe but I felt Tom's hand go to my waist and pull me closer to his body. I got really uncomfortable but then I felt someone pull me away from Tom and saw it was Daniel. Daniel is mine and Draco's best friend. "WHAT THE HELL DUDE." Tom yelled and I flinched really bad since i'm scared of loud sounds.